Honored Contributor

macaroon.jpeg

Just thought I'd share!

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Love macaroon cookies....especially if dipped in chocolate. Never acquired a taste for macaron cookies, but I know many folks like them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Macaroon vs. Macaron

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for providing what, in my not-so-humble-opinion, is a very important  distinction. Macarons are a French delicacy that literally melt in your mouth, something that cannot be said of a macaroon. If you ever ate one of each, you'd certainly know the difference. And Macron is something else entirely.

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat   I'll have one of each please.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Has anyone purchased the MACARON product from QVC?  Opinion on taste, quality?

Honored Contributor

@house_cat  Woman Very Happy

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not too fond of either one.  Give me a good ole chocolate chunk cookie any day!

Honored Contributor

I love a macaroon dipped in chocolate. Macron isn't bad himself. 😉

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

One of my friends speaks with a very heavy Spanish accent. These three words, when spoken by her, all sound the same to me:

Caesars

Seizures

Scissors

There's a very funny story about the three words but I save it for another day...Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

One of my friends speaks with a very heavy Spanish accent. These three words, when spoken by her, all sound the same to me:

Caesars

Seizures

Scissors

There's a very funny story about the three words but I save it for another day...Woman LOL

@SilleeMee : Please - all details.