Respected Contributor

Re: MAY 2017 - What's Cooking - where did the last month go

Had one of my often meals - boneless chuck roast, baby carrots, fresh green beans and onions in the slow cooker. Also had some  yummy mashed potatoes. We have that often but it is always enjoyed and super easy to fix - both suit me just fine.

Well here I am ready - for some sleep. I am not, nor have I ever been a night time person. Personally if I could figure out how to do it would be to go to sleep the minute it gets dark. Dark to me is bed time. What can I say??

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy tuesday gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Hi!

Where did that camel from Humpday go?  The commercial camel. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Hi!

Where did that camel from Humpday go?  The commercial camel. 

He must have left for a long weekend @qualitygal!  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Hi one and all - am really tired. Hope all had a great day - looks like rain outside.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday memes

Respected Contributor

Am fixing fried eggplant - I LOVE IT!!!!!! Takes a while to cook it but that is OK. I usually make enough for sandwiches for ME for a couple of days later. LOL. I just sent a message to my Sis in Michigan telling her what I was fixing - I could hear her crying in the message - she TOO loves it.

Hope all had a good day.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy thursday meme

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone. eggplant is time comsuming but well worth it.i use to work in an italian deli and catering. i allways was the eggplant person and other things.i would be breading atleast a case of eggplant and some days with catering up to 7 or 8 cases. last night we had chicken potatoes and baked brocoli.brocoli on a sheet pan with olive oil salt pepper and garlick powder baked at 400 degrees for like 20 minutes. its my favorate way to eat it. 3 ceiling fans being installed today by lowes. hope everyone has a great thursday.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

good morning everyone. eggplant is time comsuming but well worth it.i use to work in an italian deli and catering. i allways was the eggplant person and other things.i would be breading atleast a case of eggplant and some days with catering up to 7 or 8 cases. last night we had chicken potatoes and baked brocoli.brocoli on a sheet pan with olive oil salt pepper and garlick powder baked at 400 degrees for like 20 minutes. its my favorate way to eat it. 3 ceiling fans being installed today by lowes. hope everyone has a great thursday.

@Pooky1  When I had my kitchen remodeled three years ago, I insisted on a fan over the kitchen island.  It was the best decision ever.  On hot days, it allows me to cook in comfort, and the breeze reaches to the table, large fan. Smiley Happy  It also has a light, which I hardly use as use the light from the range top.

I love broccoli that way too.

Last night DH got so lucky.  I gave him two toasted English muffins with a goopy yolk egg on each, and two crispy pieces of bacon on each, for dinner, with a salad on the side. Eggs are his favorite food, then hamburgers and pizza. Smiley Happy