Honored Contributor

Re: MAY 2017 - What's Cooking - where did the last month go

Image result for happy saturday gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy sunday morning

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I had a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich today and it was just horrible - I have NEVER had a bad one until today. Cannot figure it out except it was very dry, had rolled meat which I first thought was ham, guess it was beef but it was horrible and you do not put rolled meat in that sandwich and you have all kinds of good stuff. And to top it off, this was at the Country Club. Geez, what on earth is happening.

Got really hot here today - more of the same tomorrow I suspect.

Hope all had a good day.

Honored Contributor

Image result for  memorial day

Respected Contributor

We had hotdogs and corn on the cob - super good! and it was sticky hot - do not like that and not even June. Sigh.

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone. were with you winifred. we hate hot sticky weather to.today in ri cloudy in the 60s. coudy and some showers all weekend. last night maria made aloha chicken. chicken pineapple and a sauce over white rice. it was really good. tonight breakfast. ham steaks eggs toast. everyone have a great tuesday. all most another month gone.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday memes

Respected Contributor

Mercy me!!! Here it is the last day of May and we will not be in another May for one entire year - long time to wait wouldn't you say? June will be here in a few hours and we start the watching and cooking all over.

Not sure what for dinner - cannot remember now but do not think I mentioned my pulmonary MD told me yesterday the biopsy of the lungs was negative and yet he said in the same breath - "I do not believe that as I know there is a problem there." or words to that affect but he has scheduled another PET scan for a month from now. He - and I -  know something is amiss.

Got a while to think of dinner. LOL Hope one and all are having a great day .