Honored Contributor

Get to Know Your KitchenAid Stand Mixer

Imgur Post - Imgur:

Honored Contributor

Re: Get to Know Your KitchenAid Stand Mixer

We enjoy making ham loaf - I'd like to get the meat grinder to do that. It's so much better home made. I have the juicer - use it a lot.

Respected Contributor

WOW, what a guide! Super thanks!
Respected Contributor

I had no idea there were so many attachments available. I'll have to start using mine. They don't have my color, though. It's cinnamon. Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

I was going to get the flex edge beater but my friend got one and said she still has to stop & scrape the bowl so I didn't buy it.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I was going to get the flex edge beater but my friend got one and said she still has to stop & scrape the bowl so I didn't buy it.

I own the flex edge beater and never have to scrape the bowl! All the KitchenAId mixers should just come with this extra. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I have the meat grinder and sausage stfufer and a lot  (ok, all) of the blades, LOL! But I also have a "C" shaped dough hook which I dont see here..is it for something special? i think it came with my Pro Bowl Lift model..and I got the "S" shaped dough hook later..does anyone know? Mine is about 20-25 years old..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

we allso have the flex edge beater and use it all the time. and we have the pasta attachment that rolls out pasta dough. my wife loves it. and she makes great pasta.