Respected Contributor

Re: MAY 2017 - What's Cooking - where did the last month go

Preds - where are you? Everything ok?

Had pizza last night - it was good!!!!!

Only going to be 84 today - last three days have been miserable!!!!! So very hot and humid

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well poo!  I posted a cute little kitty here this morning, but it looks like he ran off.  LOL

I'll see if I can find him and be right back @Winifred.

Image result for Friday Cat Meme

Found him!!!!!  (Guess I forgot to click twice to safe him.)

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

HI THERE LITTLE KITTY KAT!!

Had fried yellow squash with onions, cornbread and sliced tomatoes. Easy meal to fix and it is super good also.

Cooling off a bit and the experts say there is rain tomorrow - we shall see.

Davey and his friend Joey got my shattered outside table and chairs all taken apart and put in the dumpster. It was worn out - the legs on the table and chairs were about gone BUT I was still unhappy stupid me left the umbrella up and open aND IT SHATTERED THE TABLE during a very strong windstorm How DUMB CAN YOU BE. iT IS IN THE DUMPSTER NOW HOWEVER AND THE BROKEN DOOR i REPLACED A COUPLE MONTHS AGO. Left to do is pull up the carpeting in the bathroom - dread that job!!! Golly, look at me - left the caps on but too tired and or lazy to fix it. Hope your day was a good one.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy saturday gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone.massive rain storm yestauday. grocery shopped yestauday. had leftover pulled pork in a sandwich mashed potato and carrots. really good. have a great day all.

Honored Contributor

Last night, I prepared an Asian chicken sandwich.  The recipe called for a rotisserie chicken, but I had boneless, skinless chicken thighs so I cooked and used them instead.  The shredded chicken is tossed in a mayo, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seed, I toasted them, and ginger dressing, along with green onion, and I added cilantro as I love it.  I lightly toasted a baguette spread some of the mayo mix, I kept some aside without the chicken for this purpose, and had marinated thinly sliced cucumber, I used one half of an English cucumber, no seeds and can eat the skin,  with cider vinegar and sugar, then chilled them, to put on top of the chicken.  It was a success, Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Had for combo lunch and dinner chili rellenos, beans rice and soft tacos. Very very good - this was at O'Compos about a block from the house. Nope did not walk as I no longer have the energy PLUS it was drizzling and COLD here today. Can you imagine.

Got some of the carpet up in the bathroom - what a job. It has been ruined so has to go but difficult to do. Surprise Davey as tomorrow you will be in there working - you have been told so you decide to nap after eating. LOL.

Have a great evening - off to church for me in the morning.

Honored Contributor

Image result for Happy Sunday Cute

Respected Contributor

Surprise - Davey did NOT help me with the bathroom. Other living arrangements must be made for him - I am so hurt and sorry but I can no longer handle his behavior. Still have a couple things to try and get taken care of - I must go tomorrow to the place in Redlands he is suppose to attend now - I will NOT drive there twice a day so am not sure what will happen to him. Am so very disappointed as I had hoped he would get his act together. His Dad is here helping me with the bathroom - I must remember to thank him as he has often stepped in and he is very disappointed in his son and his son's Mother, Shannon, my granddaughter. Very very sad.

Freezing here today with hail coming down like crazy. A miserable day for sure.

Not sure what I will be eating although a couple hours earlier I warmed up some of the yummy fried yellow squash with onions. Very good. Told Davey's Dad, also named David, he can help himself as there is food abundant here.

Church was great this morning.

By the way, Miss Blackie, my old black cat, aka Miss Blubba Belly is very upset because her bathroom is being disturbed. Her box is in the regular bathroom - she is NOT real happy right now. LOL The box is currently out in the hall - what do you do?

Honored Contributor

Image result for it's monday morning