Valued Contributor

I have all the L&L I need, but like that they added Opal and Graphite. Wish they would leave a core group of colors alone in the greens though. 

Honored Contributor

This is the first time I've seen the 'graphite' color.  I love that.  Darn.   I have so much L&L that I could store food for quite a few households.   

Esteemed Contributor

Like several other posters, i really dont need--truly need-- any more LnL but I couldnt resist that beautiful spearment color! i just placed my order. LOL 

I am sure I will find good uses for the pieces. The price is great, especially with free shipping.

Valued Contributor

They don't look like they nest?

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC 

I think they do if they all fit in the largest one.  I wish they'd say if they did.

But Rick is so manic I can't even watch he's too hyper!!!!

Although, I don't need more it's a good deal if you have the space.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock presale

[ Edited ]

LNLNEST.jpg

The listing shows what it will nest down to.

Rick also showed the nest down and stated it.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC 

Someone asked Chris Pryme on her page.  I just looked it up-- yes, they nest to 4 stacks.

Wish they'd show it!!!

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette 

Thank you -- pass for me (thank goodness) because these don't truly "nest" as other LNL that nest & stack within each other.  Then you need to store only the lids.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette 

Thank you -- pass for me (thank goodness) because these don't truly "nest" as other LNL that nest & stack within each other.  Then you need to store only the lids.

@homedecor1 

correct, they do not stack empty.  the ones that do have the ridges along the sides.

these just nest down to 4 by putting smaller ones, with lids on, into the larger ones.  

for me, the larger two would always be in use, so i would not get the whole benefit of the nest down

Respected Contributor

i don't need every size in the set.   but i need enough of the sizes to make this set useful to me.  i will gift or share the ones i don't need.

the price is crazy good