Honored Contributor

K50261  if anybody interested.

Valued Contributor

free shipping also

Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING!  WOO-HOO!  I just ordered a purple set!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I am a sucker for L&L's. I love the colors.. I was telling my sister, who ordered the spearmint for her and blue for my niece, that I could open my own L&L store. I must resist, I must resist..

Respected Contributor
Purchased two sets last time they were a TSV primarily because wanted the large containers for storing my snacks. Due to critter issues, don’t like to leave any items unprotected. I did donate some of smaller containers because frankly I have L&L overload!
Honored Contributor

I really don't need anymore sets with all the odd little pieces. Not that they aren't great, I use them all the time for things, but I've been bulk buying food and need the ginormous size ones right now. 

This is a great deal for the piece count, and I love when they offer these sets with double of everything, because they make a great give one keep one kind of thing. 

I haven't ordered, not liking the color choices overall. For a TSV there aren't really a lot of choices. I figure it might be a result of Covid and manufacturing/shipping delays??

At any rate, I would have ordered in a heartbeat if there was golden sand or taupe (a color I only ever saw offered in one set) or even one of the olive choices. I don't do grey, but I'm liking that grey offering and might just cave and get it. 

But I don't need it. And I shouldn't.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

FREE SHIPPING!  WOO-HOO!  I just ordered a purple set!

Me too!   Love L n L and use them every day.  I do admit I have too many sets already, but the free shipping got me.   Will donate some of my "clear" sets as I like the various shades of purple better.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock presale

[ Edited ]

A "sneak peek" of this TSV will be presented during ITKWM tonight on Q2 (10-12 ET).

ETA: Apparently, they decided to skip the preview and added a new segment called "Midnight Snack" at the end of the show instead. Sorry for the false alarm...

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

K50261  if anybody interested.

Fantastic set and value. I'm already drowning in LocknLock. Otherwise, I would have ordered. Love my LocknLock.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock presale

[ Edited ]

@DbinMD wrote:

I am a sucker for L&L's. I love the colors.. I was telling my sister, who ordered the spearmint for her and blue for my niece, that I could open my own L&L store. I must resist, I must resist..

I have the same problem!!!! I love the Spearmint and Green!!!!

I don't even have space to store it.