Honored Contributor

Dawn power wash

[ Edited ]

I bought some used yesterday, i had fried some chicken,had a mess on stove, it cleaned that mess up so well.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I bought some used yesterday, i had fried some chicken,had a mess on stove, it cleaned that mess up so well.

@goldensrbest 

Thanks for sharing this!

I have been super tempted to get it myself but couldn't decide!

Now I think I'll try to get it if they have it--that's the other issue where I am-- cleaning supplies always are so picked over still.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a self-professed cleanahoIic, and have always been curious about how well this might work, because I use Dawn Ultra and like it. Based on your critique, I am going to compare them!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't tried this yet, but, Dawn us my go to.  I love it for getting stains out of clothing too.  Dawn is one product that lives up to its advertising.

Esteemed Contributor

Dawn Power Wash is a genius product.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dawn power wash

[ Edited ]

Grease on my stove,i just sprayed it on,and wiped the mess up ,i am impressed.Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

I love Dawn Power wash. If you can catch it in stock at Sam's Club it comes with the bottle plus two refills. 

Trusted Contributor
Always have used dawn, although this product is good, not as good as the dawn powerfoam they used to sell. I can't find the foam anywhere anymore. This might be the same formula, but it sprays to thin, and you can't direct it properly. Btw, i use dawn on any clothes that get grease or oil on them (i.e. cooking, my husbands pants from working on the car, etc.) Blot, don't rub, and it takes everything out.
Esteemed Contributor

I am really impressed with this product

Honored Contributor

@JYWilliams wrote:

I love Dawn Power wash. If you can catch it in stock at Sam's Club it comes with the bottle plus two refills. 

Also,at bj's club.