Super Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock - need current contact info

I have had similar  problems  with L&L being fragile...a number of times after taking  out of the freezer & accidentally dropping it.......they have broken ....even when just cold they have broken....ither a latch breaks off or the container cracks.....not worth the trouble to return.....but then again .....if we all did we would be sending a message...maybe they are not aware of these issues,,,,??

Esteemed Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

I have had similar  problems  with L&L being fragile...a number of times after taking  out of the freezer & accidentally dropping it.......they have broken ....even when just cold they have broken....ither a latch breaks off or the container cracks.....not worth the trouble to return.....but then again .....if we all did we would be sending a message...maybe they are not aware of these issues,,,,??

Because Lock & Lock is so inexpensive, I think they are betting on the fact that most will not bother to return them when they break.  We will just buy new ones.  They are constantly coming out with new sets and colors.  I just got sucked in yesterday and bought another set - which I don't really need.  Going to have to hide that one from my spouse.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Ibby114 

do you have an instagram account where you can post or send this photo directly to CHRIS PRYME?

@sunshine45 I don't - but my daughter does! She's  even more aggravated when lock & locks break, I'm sure she'll be happy to intervene. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@TVLand wrote:

Because Lock & Lock is so inexpensive, I think they are betting on the fact that most will not bother to return them when they break.  We will just buy new ones.  They are constantly coming out with new sets and colors.  I just got sucked in yesterday and bought another set - which I don't really need.  Going to have to hide that one from my spouse.

@Puppy Lips with free shipping yesterday I was considering a couple sets. AND THEN the return package was on my porch! Woman LOL That spoke volumes -- and I didn't buy any Lock & Lock pieces.

Honored Contributor

UPDATE that may or may not  help you @Ibby114 .

strangely, today i received a lid in the mail. the label is dated 1/21/2021 and was shipped first class usps with tracking. it is the wrong color, but the correct size for one i requested over six months ago. still waiting for one more lid, but we will see if that happens.

there is a DIFFERENT return address on the label. here you go if you want to try again.....not sure if it will help though.

LOCK & LOCK USA

263 East Redondo Beach Boulevard

Gardena, CA.90248

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Just to throw another option into the mix, I received an order of Lock&Lock yesterday with the same phone number listed throughout this thread but with this address:

Lock&Lock Co., Ltd.

1999 W Walnut St.

Compton, CA  90220

So...I'm guessing it probably isn't a great idea to pick one of the addresses at random and hope that your package gets to the right place. As slow as their service may be right now, it seems like calling and formally making a replacement request is still the best way to go—it will just be an exercise in patience.

(For whatever it's worth, before COVID shut everything down so much, I'd requested lid replacements on three separate occasions and they all arrived within two weeks. The company has mentioned some staffing issues due to the pandemic, but hopefully they will be able to recover and rebound as things start opening up again.)

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc @sunshine45  Thank you! I'm going to keep calling their cusotmer service #, hopefully one of the addresses will be right. Woman Happy