Esteemed Contributor

Lock & Lock - need current contact info

[ Edited ]

Based on posts here re: their  warranty  - and I've had issues getting their customer service on thepohone I decided just to send back my 'problem' lock and lock pieces to the address on the warranty card (Hiddencreek Way, Cerritos, California).  From the posts here, they wanted proof anyway- so I sent it to them!

The couple times over the years I asked for replacements, it took awhile. So no reply a month or two since mailing to CA wasn't out of the norm. Today I received the package back 'return to sender, unable to forward, unclaimed.' That was the address on their warranty card from a set I received early Fall! 

Does anyone have current contact info?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock - need current contact info

this is what is on all of the item pages at this time under the warranty tab. the warranty process is much worse now......they used to have excellent customer service, but i requested something over six months ago and followed up on lids i requested. no satisfaction.

lock n lock warranty .png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks- that's the address I sent my broken pieces to! Warning folks- it's not a good address!! 

lock lock issue without my addy.jpg

I removed my address to post this picture - I jsut emailed the Social Team  with complete picture though.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 - I just got a Lock&Lock delivery yesterday, so I can confirm that the details posted by @sunshine45 are correct. Something to keep in mind: That address may just be the headquarters address for tax or mailing purposes; it may not be a location that can accept or process packages. (For example, where I work, we have specific package protocols, so if something is sent to our main address, it has to be rerouted to a defined acceptance address so it can be inspected before delivery.)

Even though it can be frustrating, I'd definitely recommend continuing to try the phone number listed (which I can also confirm is correct because I called just a few months ago). Their business hours were listed as Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time early last year, but I believe they may have cut back on their staffing and availability due to the pandemic.

Good luck!

ETA: At my office right now, we only have about 12 people working daily versus the usual 400 or so (we're all remote due to high COVID case counts in the area), and even they are working limited hours. If something similar is going on at Lock&Lock, it's likely the office may not have even been "open" for a USPS delivery attempt.

Respected Contributor

You folks are being defrauded, the way the Temptations customers are, with shoddy goods and a phantom warranty.

File a BBB complaint. Stack up enough of them, and maybe QVC will reconsider promoting them. 

Respected Contributor

They claim they can go in the microwave but if you are reheating meat, it will melt the plastic. I won't buy it again.

Esteemed Contributor

Just the other day I had a small round Lock & Lock containder fall out of the fridge.  The fall broke one of the 4 lock tabs right off.  I thought about trying to get it replaced, but it is not worth the effort.  I will keep using it with 3 tabs.  I have too much Lock & Lock anyway.  I did have an issue years ago and I think I was asking for a new lid, but I got a new bowl and lid instead of what I needed.  Since this stuff is not expensive, I can't get too worked up about it.  But if they advertise a certain warranty, they should honor it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Just the other day I had a small round Lock & Lock containder fall out of the fridge.  The fall broke one of the 4 lock tabs right off.  I thought about trying to get it replaced, but it is not worth the effort.  I will keep using it with 3 tabs.  I have too much Lock & Lock anyway.  I did have an issue years ago and I think I was asking for a new lid, but I got a new bowl and lid instead of what I needed.  Since this stuff is not expensive, I can't get too worked up about it.  But if they advertise a certain warranty, they should honor it.

@Puppy Lips that's exactly the problem with many of the pieces I returned- the lock tabs broke off, even if it fell a short distance. Refrierator, freezer- or even the counter! It didn't matter. One larger piece I used in the freezer to store  many  'prep foods' for work.. The container BROKE in the freezer- it didn't fall out at all. Cracked all along one corner/side! It was a tsv set and it came with 2 of the bigger containers, now I keep the other one away from the freezer!!

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

They claim they can go in the microwave but if you are reheating meat, it will melt the plastic. I won't buy it again.

@chessylady 

I don't put any plastic in the microwave- even if they say it's bpa free. One onccologist I met with  (w/my sister.... she's healthy now fortunately) said there's too much they don't know about plastics yet. 

I'll  transfer anything in plastic to a glass bowl/dish- or corningware & pyrex- for the microwave. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 

do you have an instagram account where you can post or send this photo directly to CHRIS PRYME?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein