Respected Contributor

Re: Lay's chips

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

I am newly addicted to Lays Honey BBQ chips.

@Mz iMac    

These are my favorite also.   I couldn't find them for weeks until last Friday at the grocery store..  I talked to the Lays man when they were not available and he said they were only delivering the plain (original), the BBQ and one other (can't remember which flavor).  I am hoping the Honey BBQ will be easily available now.  I love them and my dog does too...

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I only buy Better Made chips. They are made in my state and I only support my locals.

-------

How does that help the rest of us who are craving chips @ID2? Would gov GW allow you to smuggle a bag to me?😉

Respected Contributor

I like the lightly salted ones & DH is always a fan of salt & vinegar.  Most of the flavors are available in our area.

Honored Contributor

They sent me a coupon for a free bag of any Lay's chips. 4.29

I'll get something.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac    

These are my favorite also.   I couldn't find them for weeks until last Friday at the grocery store..  I talked to the Lays man when they were not available and he said they were only delivering the plain (original), the BBQ and one other (can't remember which flavor).  I am hoping the Honey BBQ will be easily available now.  I love them and my dog does too...

@KatieB 

I had a cat that loved potato chips, he just went crazy but I would only let him eat a tiny taste.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I just LOVE chips!!!  Woman Very Happy  

I do love salt & vinegar, and bbq and jalepeno, nacho cheese and even plain chips @SharkE  hadnt seen the salt & pepper but will have to check them out when they come out in June....

Cat vs. Potato Chips - YouTube

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac    

@KatieB 

I had a cat that loved potato chips, he just went crazy but I would only let him eat a tiny taste.....

@Spurt       Maybe it's the crunch they like..  My dog likes the Milkbone Puffs doggie snacks and they're crunchy..

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have a cat that loves chips too.  He doesn't eat the chip just licks the flavoring off.  His favorite is BBQ but he will lick the heck out of any chip you give him.  whenhe hears me opening a bag he comes running.  Hilarious.