Valued Contributor

Sorry fort he crazy post..But you can see the price.

Honored Contributor

I agree. Shop around. There are many models of KitchenAid. I got a better model a couple of years ago and by watching sales, going through Ebates, using a discount code, etc., I was able to get one at Kohls for less than today's TSV, plus it shipped free and I'm pretty sure I even got some Kohls Cash on that purchase.

Super Contributor

There sure are great prices on these mixers out there now. Mine is a good 10 years old and in perfect shape. I bought KA stand mixers for gifts for the last two weddings I've gone to, and I couldn't find prices even close to this at those times I needed to purchase. It would almost be worth buying a couple to give as gifts later, but I would want the person to have the color they want, so that rules that out. Those of you getting one for the first time - enjoy! This is such a nice, convenient appliance to have.

Super Contributor

QVC shoppers: Fooled by colors...how funny.

Super Contributor
I decided I wanted a KA mixer as my Christmas gift. I knew about the QVC TSV, but wanted the Aqua Sky color at Kohls. Kohls ended up being the better buy for me because I had $100 in gift cards/merchandise credit, had an extra % off coupon, and got all that Kohl's cash that I can use to buy the Flex Edge beater and the glass bowl if I want. Seeing as this is something you will have for the rest of your life (hopefully) I think color is more important than saving a few bucks. That's just me though.
Honored Contributor
On 12/7/2014 radimage said:

QVC shoppers: Fooled by colors...how funny.

Fooled? I'd pay more for the color I want. I'd pay more if it were more convenient. Like someone else said, a mixer is a long-time investment. Price is not always the most important thing.

Honored Contributor

For a KA mixer you have to get a color you love since they last so long. I got white and at the time I don't think that many colors were available --maybe just black and white. Okay with me since all my kitchen appliances are white anyway. I certainly do love the purple, but don't need a new one.

Esteemed Contributor

Kohl's 30% off code with Kohl's charge starts Wednesday.

Their new Yes2 program gives $5 reward for every $100 spent, no matter how you pay.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines