Respected Contributor

$9.64?  What a joke. I can get 10 or more spatulas for that price at almost any "big-box" retail store.  Makes me wonder about KitchenAid's price for the machine. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

It;s like the "Special spatula" that came with the TSV a few weeks ago...the Le Creuset buffet pan....

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000I can't speak at all for the KA spatula, but I know I have one I bought at Sur la Table for that price -  and I think I haven't touched another of the handful of spatulas in my kitchen since.

The only $1 spatula I have was a gift from my mother -  well over 40 years ago!

Respected Contributor

I have three spatulas...one slightly scooped, one flat, and one really small flat one.  They are all from Pampered Chef, and probably were in the $10 price range.  They work great, and I don't think I will ever have to purchase another one. 

Honored Contributor

For all the cheap spatulas I've purchased over the years and don't use, I would pay more than $10 for the right spatula

Honored Contributor

I bought a Kitchen Aid spatula several years ago at TJMaxx.  I don't remember the cost, but it is thicker than average and holds up well. Knowing TJ's it was probably 4.99.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Q always adds the accessories you'll never use to many TSV's. Somehow the kitsch adds value!

Just checked the bay, many single purchase, new, different colors out there for the same item.

Best spatulas I have so far have a stainless steel handle and are from WS. I am tempted to try a scoop style.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wish Pioneer Woman would make a spatula with pretty handles with the rose theme not just plain silicone in colors

Esteemed Contributor

The best spatula I've ever had was a stainless steel with shovel like base (also stainless).  Eventually I lost it during a move; lucky me, I found its twin in a kitchen store in San Francisco China town.

Valued Contributor

BEST spatula hands down (for me) are the Spurtles.  The silicone ones.  Threw out every single spatula I had for these.