Honored Contributor

You can buy cheap wash cloths ,and use them for washing dishes, i don't think i would use knitted cloths .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

If she is a friend, why not give her a couple for Christmas?

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Barbarainnc

I'm chuckling what @Laura14 posted as I've tried every brand including big $$$ Williams Sonoma towels so I want to be your 3rd  customer...if they really dry & aren't sopping wet after drying a few things -- to me it's priceless!!!

@Laura14:  The only ones I found really work are this pack of "tea towels" or "flour sack" style my gf bought me from WM she swore by them & they were cheap!   I can't find them anymore ...of course☹️

we actually found these at the mission thrift store. they are called "shop towels"  pack of 6 large squares for a buck. 

we've made 2 trips back for more.  hubby uses them for icky stuff,(gas, and oil stuff) and tosses them. i love them in the kitchen.

Respected Contributor
My mother likes those dish cloths. I happily pay in the neighborhood of $5 a piece for them at craft fairs.
Regular Contributor

When my daughter started crocheting she said mama I've made you a dishcloth out of yarn. In my mind I was like - NO WAY will I use it. When I went over she gave me two with instructions to use them and not store them away. Well, I tried one and I loved it. Very absorbent - wrings out very well. After about a year I told her I wanted 100!! Smiley Wink

She said NO! I said yes!!  A little over 2 months she said come pick up your dishcloths. She didn't make 100 but very close to 50. I would never use that many but they make nice little gifts to give as I Love You gifts to the ladies when they least expect anything.

Will never go back to the store bought.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Barbarainnc I think I would tell her one is $4.00 I would also say that you are charging

her $20.00 and giving her one free cloth.

I would ask her to tell her friends and family you do this in case anyone else would be

interested.