Honored Contributor

Ran in Sams today to pick a few books & gc -- I saw a display for "My Grandma Coffee Cake".  Not sure if same company but it was nice large cake for $8.98.

I didn't buy today - I'm hosting brunch in a few weeks I'm definitely going to pick one up.  Looked delicious😋😋

Respected Contributor

Re: Grandmas Coffee Cake @ Sams

A local grocery store in my area carries the smaller My Grandmas coffee cakes too. Which is perfect for my family.

They have about six varieties.

Honored Contributor

Wegmans carries Grandma's cakes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm going to be in Sam's probably tomorrow.  I'll definitely look for these.  I used to buy them at The Christmas Tree Shop, but they stopped carrying them.  And they used to have such a wide selection for about $8.99 each.  Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

Kroger carries this brand too.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't been a member of Sam's for a very long time now, and all those other stores are not out in this part of the country, so I get mine from QVC.

But, I do like these cakes.    The banana walnut is one of my favs, also the lemon coconut.  I like the cinnamon and the cinnamon w/walnuts, also.

I have a banana walnut one arriving today, so am looking forward to that.  They don't seem to have that one all the time, so it's been a while.  Smiley Happy