Honored Contributor

Is there a Temptations TSV this Wednesday 9/12?

I thought there was a Temptations TSV in the past couple of weeks, was there not?  I heard Tara today say that she'd be at QVC all day this Wednesday 9/12. 

Does anyone know what's brewing?

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Is there a Temptations TSV this Wednesday 9/12?

The tsv is a kitchen aid hand mixer so I guess she'll be there alot for the kitchen shows. Just a guess.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat

If there is I maybe in trouble!  I passed on the last TSV too big a set for me.  

I love the fall & boo-fetti pieces -- good thing I was not home for the first part of today's show.  

I thought the rep for KA said she was looking forward to midnight to kick off KA 100 years.  I'm thinking mixer as it's around that baking, cooking time of year.  (Perhaps the big pro lift style)

Honored Contributor

Thank you, ladies.

I checked the guide for Wednesday - appears to be an all day kitchen event and there's an hour of Temptations at noon PT - which means I'll be at work, which is probably fortunate.

~ house cat ~
Occasional Contributor

Tara mentioned today on ITKWD that she would be on at various times,  she has 2 1 hour shows, and will be having new pieces.  I don't buy many pcs of temptations but those I do have are hand washed and never sit in water or put in the dishwasher.

I think the cracking and crazing comes from the water being absorbed into the unglazed parts of the ceramic.  I have a very old piece of ceramic but I didn't take good care of it and it has cracks and crazing.  I learned my lesson.