Respected Contributor

Who's buying Meredith's new book, "One Pot Comfort"?  I'm thinking about it!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Not I .......quit buying cookbooks .......Google directs you to wonderful websites with great ideas - recipes with video/sound.  The one I bought from "M" was an absolute bummer - she said you didn't need to do special shopping  - your pantry supplies all that was needed.     My pantry never heard of half the stuff.  Threw the book away.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Pot Comfort

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker - I'd love to win her recipe contest and get a free copy, but if I don't, I'll be buying her book. I have tried many of her recipes over the years from her cookbooks and website and haven't encountered a single dud. The concept of this book is great: No matter what your cooking style or available gadgets, you can easily make everything. I already have a zillion cookbooks, but I am looking forward to checking out what Meredith has "cooked up"... Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I ordered it.  I have several of her cookbooks and enjoy them.  I like to read them as well as cook from them.  My husband likes her recipes.  I can't wait to get it.  

Valued Contributor

I am very tempted but I bought her last book and haven’t cooked a thing out of it. One pot got me though. I will wait and see some of the demos. 

Honored Contributor

We already have a few one pot/crock pot cook books. And I do also look up recipes online, if I want to keep them I print them. We used to get a couple of recipe mags and stopped those too. DH reads the ones we have all the time and makes many recipes - he really loves to cook and is great at it.

Honored Contributor

No longer buy cookbooks.  Special dietary restrictions and cook only for myself so most recipes aren't appropriate.  Surprised to see in e-mail that her book only has 88 pages.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

No longer buy cookbooks.  Special dietary restrictions and cook only for myself so most recipes aren't appropriate.  Surprised to see in e-mail that her book only has 88 pages.  

Actually, there are 88 recipes--and I'm guessing that the low number is because the book will include variations on each recipe so you can use different methods for cooking them (e.g., stovetop/oven, pressure cooker, slow cooker, or air fryer). The cover notes that there are "180+ options" included for the recipes.

Super Contributor

I like this Cookbook I know Meredith has good  recipes but I like to compare this book to Tara"s  new Cookbook Worth Shariing, just like your opinion please Thank you

Respected Contributor
From what I saw on social media, looked like the print was small and in light colors. Doubt I'll buy it but have to see it presented.

I purchased the Mr Food Cookbook that has the nutrition information in it. Like it because I can calculate the points for my diet plan. It has many good recipes also.