Respected Contributor
I’m getting it. I love Meredith’s cook books. To me, the are more like reference books than just recipes. Her pressure cooker and air fryer cook books have lots of useful information. I’m hoping this one has tips and tricks to converting slow cooker recipes to pressure cooker recipes.
Super Contributor

I can't imagine there'd be any comparison between Meredith's new cookbook and Tara's. Meredith is a professionally trained chef. Tara - simply a home cook like most of us. People may love Tara's bakeware, a product she happened to fall into and became a successful entrepreneur - but nothing about that suggests she's an excellent cook. People will buy her cookbook because they like her and that's fine, but not because she knows what she's doing in the kitchen. People like Meredith as well but will choose her cookbook because they know she knows how to create high quality recipes. 

Valued Contributor

I am not sure if I will get this or not.  I have one of her pressure cooker cook books and both of the air fryer books.  I prefer cook books that have simple, easy to get in my little area, items.  DH and I are not fancy eaters and I have noticed in her other cookbooks the recipes are kind of fancy. I just try to adapt them to how we eat and things taste good.

I love the cookbooks that are compiliations of recipes from every day people.  I find a lot of those at yard sales and flea markets.  I also have a rule that when I bring new ones in, others have to go because I don't have a lot of room.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

No longer buy cookbooks.  Special dietary restrictions and cook only for myself so most recipes aren't appropriate.  Surprised to see in e-mail that her book only has 88 pages.  

Actually, there are 88 recipes--and I'm guessing that the low number is because the book will include variations on each recipe so you can use different methods for cooking them (e.g., stovetop/oven, pressure cooker, slow cooker, or air fryer). The cover notes that there are "180+ options" included for the recipes.

@loriqvc and @coffee drinker I ordered one for this reason. I don't always want to get out the pressure cooker or air fryer. I like that she has sheet pan recipes too!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  I know they're pretty easy, but I'd love to see an entire cookbook dedicated to sheet pan recipes.  I saw one on-line and made it and after dinner, I kept looking back to the table and stove for more pots and pans to wash.  How could these recipes be so simple and ingnored all these years.  At least I had never heard of them!!!