Honored Contributor
Good morning. Just ordered my first set of lock & lock. Seems like a good deal. Any thoughts from those of you who use them?
Honored Contributor
Oops. 9/2/18. Got my dates mixed up lol.
Esteemed Contributor

I hope you love them.  I know I do.  I was tempted to order today's set, but at last count I had 120 pieces and I just don't have room for much more.  I use them constantly.  Both my refrigerator and pantry are filled with them and I pack my husbands lunch in them.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the champagne love the color...gift for Son and Daughter in law.

Honored Contributor

I love L& L so much so that I can't watch this presentation. I'm a reasonably sensible, level headed woman, but when it comes to L& L I go into a trance. I have no more room and the temptation to buy today's special would be just too much. I'm only partly kidding. 😃

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've been buying L n L for years from QVC.  Don't need this large set, but it looks really good.  I use mine every day.  Store rice, pasta, flour, sugar, etc.  Also use it for deli meat, cheeses, etc.  Always for leftovers too.  Enjoy your new set.

Contributor

Since I started using Lock & Lock, I seldom buy foil or plastic wrap. Just love all of their products.  I had to have the new Champagne set. Always find a use for the different sizes.

Honored Contributor

I think they got me with the "you can break up into sets for gifts."  I usually donate new items for Christmas so I am ordering and will donate the larger pieces.   Later today I'm going through my storage of L n L and also getting rid of those that I have in colors and sizes I don't like.     Can't gift any pieces of L n L to family/friends since  I gave a small set a  couple of years ago and I know no one wants more--either they don't cook or consider things like this "clutter."  I don't -- I love having L n L to use.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 sets of L&L from a previous TSV a few years ago. Love it and use all the time. Actually last week a tab snapped off of a lid I have, and I emailed L&L and they are replacing - good customer service.  I bought the blue today to match my other sets. Although I reallllly loved the champagne. It seems like a great deal to me, you get a LOT of full sets. 

Honored Contributor
Thanks everybody. Glad I ordered it.😃. Have a wonderful Sunday evening.