Trusted Contributor

Re: Lock & lock tsv 9/3/18

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Thanks everybody. Glad I ordered it.😃. Have a wonderful Sunday evening.

@sunshine 919

@sunshine 919

@Mj12

@Daysdee

@bejbur

@QVCkitty1

Enjoy your L&L.

L&L can be extremely addicting.

My next door neighbor says she has over 500 pieces of L&L.  Some are still in unopened in QVC boxes.  And she continues to order more whenever it’s on ITKWD!   This morning she called me and said  she ordered 4 more sets on sale TSV.

Honored Contributor
Citrine2. That is so funny. She may need an intervention lol.
Honored Contributor

It's a huge set and I have no more room for something like that.  It is nice though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & lock tsv 9/3/18

[ Edited ]

@EatWell wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Thanks everybody. Glad I ordered it.😃. Have a wonderful Sunday evening.

@sunshine 919

@sunshine 919

@Mj12

@Daysdee

@bejbur

@QVCkitty1

@Sweet_Serenity

@Citrine1

Enjoy your L&L.

L&L can be extremely addicting.

My next door neighbor says she has over 500 pieces of L&L.  Some are still in unopened in QVC boxes.  And she continues to order more whenever it’s on ITKWD!   This morning she called me and said  she ordered 4 more sets on sale TSV.

@EatWell Wow!  What does she plan on doing with all of that L&L?

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I hope you love them.  I know I do.  I was tempted to order today's set, but at last count I had 120 pieces and I just don't have room for much more.  I use them constantly.  Both my refrigerator and pantry are filled with them and I pack my husbands lunch in them.  

@Citrine1

Are you still collecting L&L?

My neighbor has 500 pieces of L&L, some still unopened in QVC boxes.

She bought 4 more sets on today’s TSV because she said it was a good deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, 500 pieces is a lot @EatWell.  It seems silly to have unopened boxes of them; I guess she can't help herself!  I haven't ordered any lately because I seem to have enough.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 

Several years ago when it was In the Kitchen with Bob before David, I attended a live audience show.  They asked if anyone wanted to speak about a favorite kitchen item, I loved it when I got to talk about Lock & Lock.  I could have talked for 15 minutes about them lol.

Because my sweet young adult child has recently moved out I can replenish his kitchen therefore feeling great about buying today's TSV.  My kitchen is fully stocked with the plastic containers so no need to buy any more of those but I did add to my L & L glass collection buying the covered glass pie dishes today. 

Respected Contributor

It's a great set if you need them. I especially use the shapes that aren't round because they fit into my refrigerator with less wasted space!  

I had to pass on this set, but it is tempting!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations! I love Lock & Lock and have been buying it since QVC first offered it. I was sorely tempted to buy the TSV, but I don’t have enough space to store what I’ve got.  With all the various sizes, the TSV’s a great introductory set. In addition to the usual bowls and rectangular pieces, Lock & Lock makes some great “specialized” pieces like the pie and cake carriers, chips & dip/appetizer carrier, covered sectioned plates, etc. I did order the set of 2 Lock & Lock stainless steel thermal carriers. We already have 3 of them and use them everyday to keep our iced tea cold when we go to the pool or to a ball game. They work like a charm. The new ones will be “insurance” in case QVC stops carrying them. I hope you like yours!

Valued Contributor

I've found over the years that I never use the small containers so the TSV wouldn't be a good value for me.  But I did order two sets of the 5 cup Tritan nestables since my current ones are stained and pocked and dearly need to be replaced.  I use this size all the time for leftovers and this new plastic is not supposed to stain.