Super Contributor

Rao's is ok in pinch. But nothing beats homemade sauce. It's so easy especially if all you want is a Marinara sauce.

Honored Contributor

Check out Ina's Instagram if you want to see two kids dressed up like Ina and Jeffery for Halloween, it's adorable !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the heads-up.  Years ago, when I was just becoming aware of her shows, I thought her name was "Contessa" and "Ina Garten" was an affected way to say "In A Garden."

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Check out Ina's Instagram if you want to see two kids dressed up like Ina and Jeffery for Halloween, it's adorable !

@QVCkitty1  I love it!  Thank you, I'll post ...

ina garten.JPG

Regular Contributor

Please, educate yourself, check before you post Untrue statements. You are better than passing on false information.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I love it!  Thank you, I'll post ...

ina garten.JPG

@ValuSkr, thanks for posting the picture !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think her new book is the best one ever.  And I have them all!  

Honored Contributor

I just received her new cookbook.  I agree, it's a winner.

I already made the Fresh Fig and Ricotta cake from her preview (twice!) and everyone loved it.

DSCN0339b.JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

FYI, the book is available at Costco for $20.

Great book!

Frequent Contributor

When you say her new book, is that Cooking for Jeffrey or something like that?  Why do you say this is her best?  I like watching her on tv, don't have any of her books.  Since I've developed a few health issues, I don't cook like I use to; but I love cookbooks...lol  I pretty much like plain and simple recipes now ... what are the recipes like.  I'm pretty much housebound, so I can't get to a library or bookstore to check out the books before I buy one.