Honored Contributor

She lives (one of her homes, anyway) near my MIL. We were there in June and I was stalking around her house.  It's surrounded by hedges, and I was trying to peek in.  DH started driving away, he said I could get arrested alone - he wasn't going down with me, lol.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

It's called Cooking Like a Pro, @msclassylady717 

You can go to the amazon site and use the "look inside" feature to see several pages.

Or you can just Google "Cooking Like a Pro," and on the right side of your screen should be a picture of the book with a link that says "preview."

There are 31 pages of it available for viewing.

Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks: A Cookbook

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

For you Ina fans just a heads up, the new season of " Cooking like a Pro" starts Oct. 21 at 1230 PM. On Food Network.  I can't wait !!

@QVCkitty1   EST or PST?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

For you Ina fans just a heads up, the new season of " Cooking like a Pro" starts Oct. 21 at 1230 PM. On Food Network.  I can't wait !!

@QVCkitty1   EST or PST?

@mousiegirl , EST

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl - Just FYI, the show is in reruns now; I'm not sure if Ina will tape a new season of this show or move on to something else (or take a break for awhile). In case you didn't notice the date, people started replying to a thread from last September...

Trusted Contributor

Love Ina!  

Respected Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

She lives (one of her homes, anyway) near my MIL. We were there in June and I was stalking around her house.  It's surrounded by hedges, and I was trying to peek in.  DH started driving away, he said I could get arrested alone - he wasn't going down with me, lol.

I bet it was beautiful.    I always loved seeing her home during her original show.  I was so envious of that pantry.  

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

Fortunately for her, and unfortunately for me, it is well hidden. I couldn't see much.  I'm not sure what I would've said if she'd come walking or driving out, lol. 

~ house cat ~