Honored Contributor

Recommendations For Cotton Tea Towels Please

I use these towels to wrap my moist heat packs. I have tried flour sack towels from Amazon and they irritated my skin. 

Thank you,

🦋

Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations For Cotton Tea Towels Please

@butterfly123 

Did you see these, also from Amazon?

Harringdons is the brand.

• 100% Pure Natural Cotton.
  • Dish towels that are Eco-friendly. The green alternative to paper towels. Made with sustainable, environment friendly cotton for daily use.
  • Machine washable and lint free - Commercial grade hemming prevents unraveling after multiple washes. World class quality suitable for hotels and homes.
  • Size does matter. Large vintage Dish Cloths: 28”x20”- Unlike many competing towels, Harringdons tea towels are made in a generous size according to our strict specifications giving you best value and quality. Professional quality with a minimum weight of 230 gsm in Herringbone weave.
  • Multiple Usage - Use for drying, wrapping bread, cleaning spills or put it in your picnic hamper. Great for embroidery and crafts. Makes a lovely gift for a loved one.
  • Add color to your kitchen - enjoy THREE different tones of color in one set. Each towel comes with a corner hanging loop.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I saw those yesterday as I was searching for the best tea towels. I will read the reviews and see if anyone mentions softness or texture. Thank you.

Super Contributor

Hands down, Yves DeLorme makes THE best tea towels. They are not cheap, but they will last for many, many years. They get better each time you wash them.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely love the ones I get at Marshall's!

The name is Madison Home and I can clorox them-pure white, no color!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Williams Sonoma has the best cotton towels ever. 

Honored Contributor

sams club daily chef bar towels.....24 pack for $13.

i use them for so much!

https://scene7.samsclub.com/is/image/samsclub/0003432333951_A?$DT_Zoom$

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor