Honored Contributor

@KATIE ANN wrote:

He goes through colors and how many were sold in his show over and over agan. Who cares?

@KATIE ANN  It a time filler for him where he doesn't have to think of anything to say. And you notice how slowly he does it?

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KATIE ANN wrote:

He goes through colors and how many were sold in his show over and over agan. Who cares?

@KATIE ANN  It a time filler for him where he doesn't have to think of anything to say. And you notice how slowly he does it?

The producers make them do that in all product categories on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ITKWD and Julia?

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KATIE ANN wrote:

The producers make them do that in all product categories on QVC.

@banned again - Although the producers probably started him down the path, it is very clear that David enjoys his recitation of colors and quantities. No other host goes over that information in as much detail or as often as he does. By now, I think he probably considers it to be a necessary part of the way he presents anything that is offered with variations. (And heaven help the poor crew member who isn't available to take an item or color/style away the second it sells out!)

Regular Contributor

It seems like he is almost bragging about how much sold in his show. It gets old after a while.

Regular Contributor

I would love to see what his kitchen looks like. It seems like he has every item ever sold including a freezer full of all of the food items.

Super Contributor

David is fine on his own.  He doesn't need a sidekick, imo.

Super Contributor

I don't care who the hosts and sidekicks are. I am looking at the products. I don't care who presents them. If there's something I can use I may buy it; if not I don't. 

I don't understand the personal criticisms of hosts. For those who work, I wonder how you would like it if there was a public place where people could comment on whether or not they liked you, your personality, your appearance or how you did your job. Such comments can be very hurtful.

Honored Contributor

Once again, time to let this thread go....not intended to bash any host.....said I love David....don't know Julia....disappointed in QVC changes.  The End. 

I don't think hate is the issue.  Unfortunately,  this is a live program, and hosts are selected for their likeability.   I too prefer Stacy over Julia.  I was very disappointed that Stacy was let go because I  find her much more authentic and appealing than Julia.  I certainly don't wish Julia anything unhappy but she is not my cup of tea and I will be watching something else during that time slot. 

Valued Contributor

I agree with what you say.  I liked Stacey.  She was calm and easy to listen to.  I had to turn off ITKWD last night.  Julia is not my cup of tea either.  David does not need any assistance and I long for the days where there were no vendors and just one host.  That's the way it was when I first started watching QVC.