Honored Contributor

I love David and his shows.  Unfortunately, I have turned off Wednesday night.  Let Stacey go..ok, that happens ...eliminate extra person....BUT..NO...NOW...enter the new...Julia ....why?  Sorry, David and QVC...BYE and CLICK!  

Esteemed Contributor

David is such a trooper and a good guy. Don't know why Q is trying to kill him.

Trusted Contributor

Interesting, I just came on here to see if anyone knew who that woman was. I have never seen her before, but have sure read a lot - none of it positive. I may watch for a few minutes, but I have other things I can watch if it is bad.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Julia Cearley was just announced as the new ITKWD co-host on Wednesdays. I'm also not a fan, but since the co-hosts aren't actually on the air all that much in David's shows lately, I doubt this will be a very noticeable change.

What I really hope is that now Mary will get a regular slot for ITKWM!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like Julia and find her very enjoyable.  Let's give her a chance to succeed.

Esteemed Contributor

Who in the world is she?  Never heard of her. Bring Stacy back!

Frequent Contributor

I couldn't stand Julia when she was on In the kitchen with Mary.  Stacey deserves better than she got.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I like Julia and find her very enjoyable.  Let's give her a chance to succeed.

She's had a chance and just doesn't have what people want to see in a host.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't understand.  Why are some of you complaining that you won't watch the Wednesday show because of Julia.  This is the DAVID show and he is the one the show is about.  She won't be on that much to make a difference.  A lot of hate going on here.

Respected Contributor

Yes, too much hate!  I never realized how nasty people can be.  I always try to be kind for I put myself in Julia's place.  I would not want to read these awful comments.  I watch her at night and I am thoroughly entertained.  She has really improved in the last few months.  I feel sorry for all of these rude people.  They have a lot to learn.