Super Contributor

Very well said, Stellabystarlight. Thank you. I don't understand the constant negative comments about the various hosts. I'd guess than many folks who post here have jobs and work outside the home (at least in non-Covid 19 times). I wonder how they'd feel if people PUBLICLY posted comments about how well or not well they did their jobs or how they looked. I suspect they'd be hurt. I sure would be. Wouldn't you? These individuals have feelings just as we all do. Such comments don't add anything to this forum topic and are totally unnecessary.

Why not use this Forum topic to discuss products we might use in our kitchens:

* our experience with kitchen products we've purchased,

* questions we have if we're considering the purchahere of a given kitchen product, or 

* kitchen items we'd like QVC to consider offering

These are the kinds of dicussions I'm interested in reading, not anyone's opinion of a host or whether or not they like a particular host. I don't care what any of you think about a host or how well you think he/she does their job. Leave that to QVC management. 

Super Contributor

Re: ITKWD and Julia?

@Stellabystarlight   If you don't want to read different viewpoints, you're posting in the wrong place  That's what this board is all about.  Perhaps you'd be happier on Julia's Facebook page."

No Kachina624, Stellabystarlight is not posting in the wrong place. People posting negative comments about the various hosts are posting in the wrong place. This forum topic is Kitchen, not Share Your Opinions of the Hosts. And no, discussing why you like or do not like a given host is not what this board is all about. It's about Kitchen products - what have you purchased, what are you considering purchasing, how is a kitchen item you've purchased working - would you purchase it again? Why or why not? What kitchen items would you like to see QVC present that they're not presenting?

Honored Contributor

@Razzy 7 wrote:

Re: ITKWD and Julia?

@Stellabystarlight   If you don't want to read different viewpoints, you're posting in the wrong place  That's what this board is all about.  Perhaps you'd be happier on Julia's Facebook page."

No Kachina624, Stellabystarlight is not posting in the wrong place. People posting negative comments about the various hosts are posting in the wrong place. This forum topic is Kitchen, not Share Your Opinions of the Hosts. And no, discussing why you like or do not like a given host is not what this board is all about. It's about Kitchen products - what have you purchased, what are you considering purchasing, how is a kitchen item you've purchased working - would you purchase it again? Why or why not? What kitchen items would you like to see QVC present that they're not presenting?

@Razzy 7   I know what you are saying, but posters are free to post whatever they would like to as long as they aren’t violating the Community Standards. 

Honored Contributor

No further comments needed here....thank you.  I did start the thread and regret it.  I LOVE David and his shows.  He is the BEST.  However, I was very disappointed that Stacy was let go and then Julia replaced her.  Just my opinion so I started the thread.   Don't take this off track.  I've said before....enough...no further comments.