Honored Contributor

the Lock and Lock lady.

First she was on an extended vacation (that's good, she earned it!), then I saw where she needed to be home as her husband had passed (when it was never made clear, recently or not?), and she had a lot of work to catch up on on her farm. 

I'm seriously hoping life is going better for her and sorry for her loss, but I do really miss seeing her do the presentations. She has been back a time or two, but the substitute has been on a lot in the last few months. 

I hope she is able to be back with us on a regular basis really soon. I really don't like seeing anyone else present the brand. 

I miss Chris!

Respected Contributor

Re: I miss Chris

[ Edited ]

I miss her, too. She has such a pleasant, cheery attitude. It's just not the same with the other vendor. When you think about it, Chris hasn't been on QVC on a regular basis since the beginning of the year. I've seen her here and there, but these days, you never know when she'll be on the program.

Honored Contributor

Ifyou follow Chris  on Instagram you can see that she has been planting her many gardens. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Ifyou follow Chris  on Instagram you can see that she has been planting her many gardens. 

I hope it's therapeutic for her.  Bless her heart.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I don't use Instagram, but had seen that someone posted somewhere that she was quite busy. I wish she had a facebook QVC page that we could follow and not have to 'join' any social media thing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio - As is the case with Facebook, you don't have to be a member to view things posted on public pages on Instagram; here's the link to Chris' account:

https://www.instagram.com/chrisprymeqvc/

Esteemed Contributor

P.S. I was just scrolling through Chris' Instagram feed and saw a note that she'll be back at the Q starting tomorrow, June 10—maybe in Stacey's show on Q2?

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I don't use Instagram, but had seen that someone posted somewhere that she was quite busy. I wish she had a facebook QVC page that we could follow and not have to 'join' any social media thing. 

@Mominohio , you don’t have to join Instagram to see her posts . Just google ?Chris and click on Instagram.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Mominohio - As is the case with Facebook, you don't have to be a member to view things posted on public pages on Instagram; here's the link to Chris' account:

@loriqvc. Thanks. When I want to look at someone’s Instagram, I just google. Nothing came up for Chris. I didn’t have the qvc included. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Mominohio. Lori is right, I follow many people on Instagram and I have never had an account. The QVC people have open Instagram accounts just like they have open Facebook pages. No joining needed for either.