Super Contributor

Re: I'm exhausted watching Rachel Ray...

On 1/19/2014 chessylady said: I watched a show about fundamentalist latter day saints (the ones that practice plural marriage). One of the ways the women are controlled is by telling them to "keep sweet.". This means don't have an opinion, don't question and just make nice. One of the things I like about this board is that many opinions are expressed. No one needs to be told to keep sweet.
Respected Contributor

I'll tell you, I watched her cut and core an apple several times. Tried to imitate it. Was able to do so. Has made cooking with apples really easy.

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Cats3000 said:

I'll tell you, I watched her cut and core an apple several times. Tried to imitate it. Was able to do so. Has made cooking with apples really easy.

She does have some great tips. Have you ever seen how she cuts several cherry tomatoes all at once? Genius!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Ladybug724 said:

She does have some great tips. Have you ever seen how she cuts several cherry tomatoes all at once? Genius!

RR didn't come up with that. One of her chefs behind the scenes at her show told her how to do it.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never enjoyed watching her & don't care for her recipes. I do like her cookware I've purchased at Marshall's. Not the stoneware, the metal bakeware. The are no stick & have silicone handles.

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Lynneuk said:

RR didn't come up with that. One of her chefs behind the scenes at her show told her how to do it.

Don't really care about the source. We love apples and her method makes coring apples really simple and fast.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/20/2014 Lynneuk said:

Don't really care about the source. We love apples and her method makes coring apples really simple and fast.

I was talking about the cherry tomatoes trick with the two deli lids.