Honored Contributor

Re: I Ordered Tea From England

@ID2 wrote:

Sorry, but it's virtually impossible for something in a whole other country could be delivered in 3 days! It spends several days in customs alone! They have you fooled. 

@ID2 Sorry to disappoint but I received all the customs and tracking information.  I wasn't fooled nor did I lie about it.  You are simply wrong. 

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Sorry, but it's virtually impossible for something in a whole other country could be delivered in 3 days! It spends several days in customs alone! They have you fooled. 

I've ordered leather handbags from Wanderers Travel Co. in NSW, Australia & they've arrived in 3 days.  They ship for free to the US, but I've only ordered when they're having a 20% off sale, since their bags are a little pricey.  Great customer service & gorgeous leather bags. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner   Enjoy you tea and it’s always nice to get an indulgence that you love!  I enjoy reading you tea posts!  

Trusted Contributor

My daughter is married to a Brit and they get fast deliveries from England via DHL.  Much faster than USPS here.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

I've ordered leather handbags from Wanderers Travel Co. in NSW, Australia & they've arrived in 3 days.  They ship for free to the US, but I've only ordered when they're having a 20% off sale, since their bags are a little pricey.  Great customer service & gorgeous leather bags. 

@aubnwa01 I will have to check that out!  Thanks for posting this.  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  Wanderers have 20% off sales a few times a year, so if you see something you like, try & wait for a sale.  They also include a free leather coin purse/wallet with each order in your choice of styles & colors.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 OH BOY!  On my "to-do" list!  I'll save up for that!