Honored Contributor

Re: How do you take your coffee?

I have one cup of black coffee every morning made in my Keurig. This week it is French vanilla, next week it will be blueberry. I only drink the Green Mountain brand. 

Honored Contributor

I am not a big coffee drinker and can't drink it in the mornings.  I enjoy it sometimes at night or with a sweet desert to cut the sweetness.  I usually drink it black.

Recently,  I discovered cold brew coffee.  OMG, I can't  get enough of it.  It is so good, with a rich coffee taste with no acid or bitterness.  I am trying to limit myself to one a day.    

I can drink it hot or cold, but the cold is best during this hot weather.

I make my own.  It takes 24 hours in the refrigerator, so I have to remember to replenish it before I run out.  I drink it black or with a little cream and sometimes drizzle chocolate or caramel and add whipped cream.    Mmmmm

Trusted Contributor

with a tsp of ovaltine.

Honored Contributor

Mostly I drink green tea (both caffeinated and decaf, depending on the time of day).

After lunch I like a cup of black coffee.  I use Whole Foods Allegro Italian Roast and make one cup using the drip method right into my cup.  Not too strong, but not watery, either.

Sometimes in summer I will put the coffee in the blender, add some ice, and froth it all together.  I copied this from Peet's Cold Brew Fog drink.  I don't use cold brew and it works just fine without.  You get a layer of whipped froth, and it's kind of fun.

DSCN0662 (2).JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I use a K cup at home, black.  I like the Donut Shop cups.

At work I use the Imperial coffee that is supplied for us, black always.  Mom drank hers black and taught us to do the same.  Zero calories!!
I drink one cup of regualr, then I switch to decaf for two more cups!

I love coffee, but I am very caffiene sensitive!!! 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For over 40 years it was Coffee-Mate...and toward the end of that period which ended last September, I would use from time to time Bailey's and International Delight. My go to flavors were peppermint mocha, eggnog, pumpkin spice, and really loved ID's york peppermint patty.

Since then due to a lifestyle change, I only use heavy whipping cream and get the flavors from the coffee now. It took nearly 3 months for me to wean myself off of those creamers! Oy...LOL

Now I am used to just heavy whipping cream and I don't miss the flavored creamers anymore Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Have just a cup a day with some half & half in it. Milk works in a pinch.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dunkin Donuts medium sized ice coffee, 4 light creams, no sugar. After lunch. Summer and winter.

Breakfast and after dinner, it's Thompson's Irish Breakfast tea (hot) with light cream, no sugar. Now that it's summer tho' after dinner will be a small Dunkin Donuts Green Iced Tea, no lemon, no sugar.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand it.  I think it is awful stuff.  I do enjoy an espresso occasionally, and like iced coffee with a good amount of milk in it or a cappuccino sometimes.

Coffee is just a watery icky drink to me.  I can't imagine starting the day with it.  I don't seem to get any sort of buzz or uplife from caffine either.  

I drink lots of hot and especially iced tea--straight with ice, NO sugar. 

Honored Contributor

I make 4 pots (stovetop perc) a day.   Use liquid sweetener.

♥Surface of the Sun♥