@faeriemoon wrote:

Half and half, but no sugar.

Me too! I love my half and half!!

Valued Contributor

Re: How do you take your coffee?

Straight.  Black.  Just coffee.

Honored Contributor

My husband makes the best coffee, I drink 3 mugs of black coffee daily.

Honored Contributor

Black--never used cream or sugar.  I have a Keurig and I do like flavored coffees.

Trusted Contributor

I use my Keurig for coffee each morning - The pods I use differ each day, but this morning I had the Mountain Blueberry.  No matter which pod I use, I always add 2 tablespoons of CoffeeMate French Vanilla Creamer.

Respected Contributor

regular coffee with milk no sugar.  my " spurge" is cinnamon flavour once in a while.

Respected Contributor

Dark, strong and hot! With a splash of Nut Pods creamer. Absolutely no flavored coffees for me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

2 teaspoons of sugar and fat free half & half.  Only have one cup a day ... in the morning.

Respected Contributor

I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning.   I never have it after about 10:30.   It just sounds gross after then.   I don't like flavored coffee and I hate cold coffee.   Don't like coffee flavored things like candy or ice cream.   Just like coffee. In the morning.

I always drank it black but recently I started putting just a tad of 1/2 and 1/2 in it and like it that way.  It seems to smooth it out a bit.   Never sugar in my coffee.

Honored Contributor

Instant coffee.... liquid Vanilla Stevia...chocolate sugar free Almond milk....and a variety of powdered medicinal mushroom powders.   Wire whisk into a froth .....YUM,🙂❤️❤️❤️