Honored Contributor

a demo on his big air fryer. I got the 6 qt one, not his, but, a NuWave.

On the HSN website shows a really big one. Those things are gonna be

big as a house until the dust settles.

Wolfgang Puck 7.2-Quart 1700-Watt XL Air Fryer

589-302
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Did you see the demo @SharkE?  It looks like a nice one if you are looking for a larger size.  I like the shape of the cooking insert.

Honored Contributor

That's a big machine.  I was on the phone with hubby when it came on and I jokingly asked him if I needed a 7.2 qt air fryer.  "Isn't the one we have big enough?"  Ha ha, yes.  I don't have room for that.  I have the little Ming one.  

Honored Contributor

watching right now !  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Hope Wolf shows

[ Edited ]

I don't have an air fryer, but decided to try Wolfgangs's today,  also bought the book, the oil mister, and spatter shields.

No clue yet as to where the fryer will go, but I will reorganize.  Believe it or not, it was the roasted veges that made my decision, but am anxious to try my fries in it, in addition to the fact that I have been so curious, but held off due to the size.  The roasted chicken looked great too.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I gotta do the whole chicken yet haven't done . I"ll baste with olive oil does well on salmon.  He's on all day today at different times.

Sure can't go by the guide !

Guess he wanted to get back home a day early or something. I'll watch on and off while I'm working and on the recumbent,

36_35_8.gif

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE - I watched his Air Fryer presentation Thursday evening.

He was preparing his Austrian fried chicken recipe and wanted to spritz with some oil.  The oil mister he is selling was next to the air fryer and he picked it up to use it.  After two sprays he said "this is no good, get me the yellow one" to Marion.  Guess what she brought him?  The EVO oil sprayer.  He sprayed the chicken with 3-4 sprays.  I laughed.  Here he is trying to sell his stainless mister and he announces on TV that it's no good.  I would like to try his air fryer because of the large size but I'm very leary of his electrics.  I've bought several of his electrical appliances and they don't last.

I'll wait for reviews.  I'd rather spend a little more money than waste it on a product with poor reviews.

Honored Contributor

The small capacity ones take up a lot of room in the first place, so what's a couple more inches?  I already have two of these, Emeril's and CE's, so don't think DH will appreciate another one.  I like those square oven ones also.  Thanks for the heads up on his oil mister. 

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@SharkE - I watched his Air Fryer presentation Thursday evening.

He was preparing his Austrian fried chicken recipe and wanted to spritz with some oil.  The oil mister he is selling was next to the air fryer and he picked it up to use it.  After two sprays he said "this is no good, get me the yellow one" to Marion.  Guess what she brought him?  The EVO oil sprayer.  He sprayed the chicken with 3-4 sprays.  I laughed.  Here he is trying to sell his stainless mister and he announces on TV that it's no good.  I would like to try his air fryer because of the large size but I'm very leary of his electrics.  I've bought several of his electrical appliances and they don't last.

I'll wait for reviews.  I'd rather spend a little more money than waste it on a product with poor reviews.

I've got his grill/griddle and deep fryer. I 've had no problems I think he has good stuff. The way he goes on all the time he probably didn't take the time to pump it a few times or something. I don't think he would sell crummy stuff. Hasn't been my experience.

I got a 6 qt NuWave digital from Kohl's and I'm really enjoying it.

Plain black, ugh, but, all they had and back at Xmas it was a good deal and no shp or waiting from Q just so I could get red. LOL

Wolf has a real pretty cinnamon red that is gorgeous. Price is right too I paid around 120 for mine and it's a 6 qt his is 7.2 and in colors.

Think HSN's is 99.95. Tomorrow, here in Tx gonna start using my Sunbeam outside little electric grill out on the patio. Want my BBQ

chicken. I put wood chips in the bottom and a few coals LOL They

say not too, but, doesn't hurt it any.  Don't want to fool with gas to

dangerous especially in Tx don't want to start a fire and burn down the town.  Electric , is not as good as  the old time charcoal ones you see at fund raisers, but, it'll have to do tired of shake and bake in oven. LOL

Honored Contributor

He has pretty colors in his small electrics. Like Kitchen aid colors