Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried the K-ups on special on HSN today?

Figured I'd give them as the price is great - 100cups for $30 with free shipping! But there's 5 flavots to choose from so would like your opinion on varieties.

Thanx!

Respected Contributor

i got these as well. they are sold on amazon at a higher price. you can read the reviews over there on the different flavors. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @kittyloo!  I'll check - never heard of that brand so thought it was an in-house brand.

Valued Contributor

Amazon has its own brand called Solimo 100 cups form$30.  I just got them and they’re great, nice and strong

Contributor

I bought these last September from HSN.  I like them.  Same price/same amount of Kcups as the promo they had last fall.  

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Has anyone tried the K-ups on special on HSN today?

Figured I'd give them as the price is great - 100cups for $30 with free shipping! But there's 5 flavots to choose from so would like your opinion on varieties.

Thanx!

I picked up the mixed/variety 100 pack last year and I love all of the flavors...and I don't have to add a lot of sugar and cream to some of the flavors. I paid the same price and had free shipping!

Some negative reviews stated the coffee was weak but I had no issues.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate coffee but hubby loves it.  I showed him the offer and he said he would like to try the variety pack.  So it is on order.  Hope he likes it.  Great price.