Respected Contributor

Anybody use Green Pans?  THey look so nice but where are the reviews??

Esteemed Contributor

A few years ago my SIL bought me a set of GreenPan Revolution for my b-day! I love, love, love these! Just about every time I see him, I thank him for this set!

Prior to this, I had a Revere pot here, a T-fal there, and who knows what else! I kept any Revere, but pitched the rest.

Respected Contributor

Target sells Green Pans.  You might be able to read reviews on that site.  From what I've read they are excellent.  

Honored Contributor

I bought a TS of Green pans when they were on HSN with Todd English and Joy.  One of my worst purchases ever.  My set included a large and small fry pan and a 2 or 3 quart pot with double handles and a lid.  That is the only pan I still have.  

The fry pans stopped being non-stick after the first or second use.  Everything stuck to them and they were a mess.  The outside of the pans also gouged up and scratched very easily.  The only reason the third pot is still good is because all I do is cook a small amount of pasta in it or hard-boiled eggs.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I bought a TS of Green pans when they were on HSN with Todd English and Joy.  One of my worst purchases ever.  My set included a large and small fry pan and a 2 or 3 quart pot with double handles and a lid.  That is the only pan I still have.  

The fry pans stopped being non-stick after the first or second use.  Everything stuck to them and they were a mess.  The outside of the pans also gouged up and scratched very easily.  The only reason the third pot is still good is because all I do is cook a small amount of pasta in it or hard-boiled eggs.  LOL

That describes my experience, too, except the pot I've kept is a bigger stock pot. I use it only for boiling pasta, and it hasn't discolored like the frying pans did. They were awful. I threw them out when I got my Curtis Stone cookware. I may still have a grill pan with ridges that I rarely used because I don't like striped food. That'll go to Goodwill when I clean out the pot cupboard.

GreenPan was such a bust that I wouldn't go near anything else Todd English is involved in. They may have improved since then, but with Curtis Stone's DuraPan cookware available, why chance it?

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl  I purchased a 10" and 12" - a duo from Costco a few years ago, and they work fine for non-stick. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if we are all talking about the same thing...? Mine perform perfectly, beautifully, still look brand spanking new! Nothing sticks! No stain on bottom or sides, no scratch, no warp or dent. A weight that I can handle, though substantial. I couldn't be happier!

Respected Contributor

I love GreenPans.  I bought some from the Todd English line and they're still working fine.  I bought the recently aired 3-piece fry pan set but haven't received it yet.  I checked the price online with Williams-Sonoma and QVC was about a third of the cost.

Valued Contributor

Never bought the Green Pan. Scanpan is amazing though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I had a similar experience, with a Todd English set of GreenPan from HSN. I believe it was a TS. The round, pot belly shaped pot, with double handles is the one I still use also; mainly for cooking rice. I was very disappointed in how the remainder of the set performed.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖