Super Contributor

Due to life changes, I haven't been a regular QVC watcher in quite awhile.  I've been getting back in the swing of things during the pandemic and noticed that I haven't seen the Germack rep that used to be on for several years.  Her name escapes me, but I really liked her.

Has she left QVC?

Thanks. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

Due to life changes, I haven't been a regular QVC watcher in quite awhile.  I've been getting back in the swing of things during the pandemic and noticed that I haven't seen the Germack rep that used to be on for several years.  Her name escapes me, but I really liked her.

Has she left QVC?

Thanks. 🙂

Lots of life changes all around, so maybe for her too.  

Respected Contributor

@Northern Belle 2  Pretty sure Christie Fletcher is the name of the Germack rep. 

Trusted Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Northern Belle 2  Pretty sure Christie Fletcher is the name of the Germack rep. 

Christie hasn't been on at least the last few times.  I miss her.

Trusted Contributor

I miss Christie Fletcher.  She hasn't been on the past couple of times that I have noticed.  I really enjoyed her.  Hope all is well.

Contributor

Christie left in August to further her love of animals and to complete certification for a K-9 trainer.

Super Contributor

Christie Fletcher, that's the name I couldn't think of.  Thanks, Rockygems!  

Respected Contributor

@akxss wrote:

Christie left in August to further her love of animals and to complete certification for a K-9 trainer.

In my opinion she could have done that and retained the position as on air rep. Something does not add up here. I suspect she was let go for a "younger" woman sadly which seems to be the trend in the media. Very sad.

Honored Contributor

Some people read too much into things. I think she left on her own to devote time to her trainer job.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@akxss wrote:

In my opinion she could have done that and retained the position as on air rep. Something does not add up here. I suspect she was let go for a "younger" woman sadly which seems to be the trend in the media. Very sad.

@Reever  If you had read Christie's social media posts for yourself, you would see that it was her decision.  She has trained dogs and fostered dogs for years and it was always her passion.  She has also written a book on it.  She just decided to follow her heart and do it full time.  

Why do you always, and I mean always, put a negative spin on everything? QVC is not the be all end all.  People can actually be happier doing other things.  There's a big world out there.

The new Germack rep has been a rep for many different QVC  products, so it makes sense for her to take over, at least temporarily.  She has the experience, so there's no learning curve for her.  Makes perfect sense to me.