Honored Contributor

Grapes were on special at the market this week, and I bought a big bag of them.  I put several bunches in the freezer, when they are frozen, they make a refreshing treat. If you haven't had them before, give them a try, they're delicious. 🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Re: 🍇 Grapes🍇

I just sat down with a bowl of frozen green grapes and then opened your thread. Great minds!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I tried frozen grapes, I prefer my grapes at room temperature. 

Super Contributor

I love frozen green grapes. I like to drop a few into a sparkling wine. They look beautiful and they taste wonderful. Last year I got some Cotton Candy grapes at costco and froze them. They were wonderful in prosecco.

Honored Contributor

I just bought some Cotton Candy grapes and they're awesome, any way you eat them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Any of you who will go to Greece, do remember to try the grapes there, completely different flavour, also you should taste the tomatoes and olives and watermelon, whatever!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I have never done this yet people rave about it.  I really need to try it.

My freezer is full of frozen bananas for ice cream making.  I treated myself to cherries this week.  Still cost a bit but I like to indulge in them once a year.  

Honored Contributor

I have some green grapes in the fridge now...will put some in the freezer!  Thanks for the reminder!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I have never done this yet people rave about it.  I really need to try it.

My freezer is full of frozen bananas for ice cream making.  I treated myself to cherries this week.  Still cost a bit but I like to indulge in them once a year.  

I have frozen bananas too!  Love making banana ice cream...made some the other day.  DH had just made almond butter from scratch in the Vitamix and it was still warm. I topped my banana ice cream with the almond butter and a few chocolate chips! 

Not low calorie but yummy!

Trusted Contributor

Oh I love frozen grapes! My very favorite are the cotton candy. Scored some this year and froze them right away!