Honored Contributor

Been trying different ones, want fruit flavored green ice tea,what is the secret?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Fruit flavored green teas

What have you tried that you liked?

I have the Lipton white mangosteen and peach and really like it. 

Honored Contributor

Lipton makes good budget fruity green teas that are better iced than hot, I think. Those are usually found in most grocery stores. The Republic of Tea makes excellent fruity green teas, if you want to spend more. Their Superfruit teas with Blueberry, Acai, Pomegranate, etc., are very good. They also make some large pitcher-sized tea bags with green tea and fruit. I find them at HEB (Texas), Whole Foods, World Market, or online.

I've been loving their Hibiscus teas all year. They don't have green tea in them, but they make lovely iced teas, I like Blueberry or Watermelon on their own and love to mix the Coconut Hibiscus with the Pineapple Lychee Hibiscus. Delicious!

Honored Contributor

I have tried quite a few, my latest is the republic of tea, it is tasteing bitter, how do you fix yours,for ice tea?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Lipton makes good budget fruity green teas that are better iced than hot, I think. Those are usually found in most grocery stores. The Republic of Tea makes excellent fruity green teas, if you want to spend more. Their Superfruit teas with Blueberry, Acai, Pomegranate, etc., are very good. They also make some large pitcher-sized tea bags with green tea and fruit. I find them at HEB (Texas), Whole Foods, World Market, or online.

I've been loving their Hibiscus teas all year. They don't have green tea in them, but they make lovely iced teas, I like Blueberry or Watermelon on their own and love to mix the Coconut Hibiscus with the Pineapple Lychee Hibiscus. Delicious!

Kinda like a Pina Colada.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

I drink home made iced tea every day, and I blend my own.  I use this iced tea maker from Hamilton Beach. (I actually have two, for when I make big batches).

Image of 40911 2-Quart Electric Iced Tea Maker, White by Hamilton Beach

The secret to good "fruit" tea is to start with a green tea that doesn't taste "grassy."  My favorite green tea is from Salada.

My favorite flavored green tea is the purple antioxidant tea from Salada, but I also like the red.    Sometimes I add pomegranate juice to the pitcher.

I like to blend the purple antioxidant with this tea-

I use 1/4 cup of loose tea when I brew a pitcher of iced tea.  If the tea is bagged, I cut it open first to blend before I put it in the iced tea maker.