Respected Contributor

I think the frozen pizza is called Screaming Sicilian not cheap but good around $5-$6 I have gotten store brand frozen added more mozzarella cheese & toppings. I preheat the oven with my pizza pan then add the frozen pizza on the hot pizza pan maybe add a few more minutes than directions to get the crust crispy. 

Respected Contributor

@Flatbush Another vote for Screaming Sicilian.  @sissel is correct.  In DC area at Harris Teeter supermarket they are around $9.99. Every so often they are at half price and I always grab a couple.

I like the ones that have a lot of toppings on them from this line.

California Kitchen is pretty good too for frozen apizza.

Regular Contributor

The pizzerias in our area have gone downhill, some of them given to children of original owners who do not have the pride that the original owners had.  So... we have gone to trying frozen pizzas when the craving hits.  The best is Bellatoria, in our opinion.  Nice thin crust and actual flavorful sauce.  We add more cheese, but otherwise they are very good, and being Sicilian, I am picky and hate thick, doughy rising crust pizzas.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Living in New York we get the best pizza IMO. My DH is Italian. Frozen pizza isn't an option in our house. In about 30 minutes we can get one delivered.Yummy!! 🍕 

I'm Jewish from NY --- and YES - they do have the best pizza.

I've been living in southern Calif. for 53 yrs - and they have no clue about making pizza. The only one I would eat is the fresh pizza sold at Costco.

Valued Contributor

The only frozen pizza I keep as a backup in case I run out of stuff or a storm blows up suddenly is Stouffers French Bread Pepperoni Pizza.  I love the taste of it, easy to cook, and easy to store in the freezer.

Valued Contributor

we like Freschetta pepperoni brick oven crust.  i add jalepeno pepper slices.

Honored Contributor

Bellatoria thin crust and rising crust.  Upper midwest distribution, I think.  The box looks suspiciously like the Celeste box shown previously.

Trusted Contributor

Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven Pizza Cooker Baking ...

Frozen pizza's taste the best on a pizzaz, with a little garlic and herb added.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Toppers3  I agree about Home Run Inn pizzas, they are the best regional brand.  Di Giorno is a good national brand.

Home Run Inn are good pizzas!  However, my sister clued me in on Brew Pub Lotzza Motzza frozen pizzas and that's all I get now - love them!  Don't know if they are sold outside of WI

Honored Contributor

I know that none of them are like an actual really good pizza, but I rather like the DiGiorno Rising Crust Three-Meat pizza.    But I also have some sliced pepperoni and shredded mozzarella on hand that I add cuz - well, why not!  Smiley Very Happy

But it's definitely more good than not good, IMO, for something at home.  One of those feeds me for 3-4 days.

For a bake at home type that's not frozen, the Papa Murphy chain makes really nice stuff.  We love the one with chicken, spinach, artichoke hearts, parm, on a thin crust with a parm sauce.   14 minutes in the oven and it's beautifully fresh.