Trusted Contributor

Alright. This is going to sound stupid but I am going to post it anyway. I was reading a book (yes, I said book) and the gentleman was always adding a dash of cinnamon to his coffee. I normally would not think of experimenting with my coffee. I use just plain old original coffeemate. The book got me interested in trying the cinnamon in coffee.

Has anyone ever added cinnamon spice or used a cinnamon stick in their coffee? 

Honored Contributor

Ever notice all the liquid CoffeeMate they have around Christmas in spice flavors?  They must be very popular; I've enjoyed a few.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg  My SIL considers himself to be a bit of a barista, and always makes coffee using a french press. He lovingly tops it off with a dash of Vietnamese cinnamon. It's unexpected, but delicious with a splash of cream.😋

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Cream / sugar / dash of cinnamon - sometimes a dollup of whipped cream 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  .......  I have seen them Not interested in any of them. Not a fan of vanilla, hazelnut, peppermint. Most of the liquid creamers that have cinnamon in them also have vanilla added.

Honored Contributor

i generally do not like cinnamon in my coffee.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, I've added cinnamon to my coffee.  Now I buy Dunkin' Donuts Cinnamon Roll ground coffee.  I keep an assortment of flavored coffees on hand, but this is one I make sure never to run out of.

Honored Contributor

Accoutrements for Mexican-style coffee around the office coffee pot in Los Angeles:

Cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, cocoa, cream and sugar.   DIY to taste.   Go easy on the spice.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I add it to coffee and hot chocolate.  I love cinnamon.

Honored Contributor

I love cinnamon,and yes i do add it to hot coffee,and my cold brew, Vietnamese is the best.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.