Honored Contributor

Thanks everybody, individual packets it is (and thanks for the heads up on those Primo sausages at Costco @PA Mom-mom. I'll have to check them out).

Honored Contributor

i package them in sandwich size ziploc and then put them in larger freezer sized ziploc bags. i can then pull out what i need much more easily.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

When I buy anything in bulk as in link sausage, chicken, beef etc., I like to place on a cookie sheet and place in freezer. Once frozen I put servings into a ziplock bag(s) - press out air then place the bags in an L&L. It works really well against freezer burn for me, and also no ice crystals. Smiley Happy 

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Honored Contributor

@Ms Tinkwrote:

When I buy anything in bulk as in link sausage, chicken, beef etc., I like to place on a cookie sheet and place in freezer. Once frozen I put servings into a ziplock bag(s) - press out air then place the bags in an L&L. It works really well against freezer burn for me, and also no ice crystals. Smiley Happy 

@Ms Tink any chance I can swing by and give this a try with your freezer as the chances of me being able to wedge a cookie sheet in that frozen tundra of a freezer I have are slim and none . . . tee hee!  My sincere thanks and appreciation for your advice and also for having an organized freezer!

Trusted Contributor

I put mine in portion size freezer bags, works good.