Valued Contributor

Lately we suffer thru food shows with the same two hosts and those two together are too over the top enthusiastic and it distracts from the food.  They are too goofy, too chatty, too much.  Maybe give some other hosts a shot at the food shows and give Alberti and Rachael a diet break.

Trusted Contributor

Sad to say, but as soon as I see a food show on, I change the channel.

It always seems, to me, very overpriced.

I buy my food at Jewel, where I'm very thankful of a great selection offered.

Respected Contributor

Well, regretfully, I tend to agree. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

They attack the food as if they haven’t eaten in days!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I never watch food shows on the Q. Everything I ordered was  not as good as they acted it is. 

Honored Contributor

Surely, they can do better with hosts for the food shows.....if they must have so many food shows.

Honored Contributor

I stopped ordering food from the Q awhile ago when the food never quite tasted as good as the presentation said.  Actually I live in an area where I can buy any type of food from all cultures.  

I did put on the food show before when Alberti and Rachael were hosting.  Within a very brief time I changed the channel to watch something else. I agree, change up the hosts, alternate them and try some new formats.

Honored Contributor

No one has to suffer watching anything they don't want to.

Qvc is not entertainment..if you want a food item..order.  If not, move along.

I can't imagine why anyone would watch people eating and talking about how good the overpriced food is.  You know they are embellishing, even if done in a quiet calm manner.

Honored Contributor

The food shows are the same old same old, and the complaints on this board are the same old same old.  I for one think that it isn't going to change.  The shows or the posts.  

Trusted Contributor

Don't care for Alberti, at all.  They should switch hosts so everyone gets a chance.

He is not prepared for the food he is about to eat...too phony!!