Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

They attack the food as if they haven’t eaten in days!!!

Dan Wheeler attacked the food like a tundra wolf, but I don’t remember anyone complaining about him.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

oh @QVCkitty1 I do remember people on here attacking Dan, relentlessly.  Wish we could all just chill a bit on the criticism.  There are many times that I catch myself and delete my post.  

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1: There were constant complaints about Dan Wheeler and Sharon Faestch. 

Honored Contributor

It’s like a mukbang video watching these shows. I stopped watching and never purchase

Honored Contributor

I usually don't watch the food shows because everything has gotten so expensive, but I did tune in for a few minutes today. The hosts are there to sample the foods, but they must also remember to give adequate info about the food such as, packaging and if the baked goods can be frozen and if so how long. They lost a sale on those bundt cakes today because they didn't give enough info, they were too busy eating and telling me how good they are.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@QVCkitty1: There were constant complaints about Dan Wheeler and Sharon Faestch. 

I don’t remember them , but I’m not surprised.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I don’t remember them , but I’m not surprised.

@QVCkitty1.  Oh yeah, complaints about DW inhaling the food and not coming up for a breath and SF making google eyes and moaning sounds upon tasting the food. 

Hosts have to show that the food tastes good so I never understood all the complaints.

Respected Contributor

I can't watch them anymore.  Too dramatic and cutesy for me. 

Respected Contributor

I have so much fun watching the food shows because I watch them live on Facebook.

People take it so seriously!🤣

They act like qvc is forcing them to buy cookies.🤣

Honored Contributor

If you find the hosts distract from the food (or any other item they are selling) then maybe you need to practice your concentration/focus skills.