New Contributor

I turn in for the latest gadgets, not endless premade food. 

Respected Contributor

I've been on and off and have only seen food. Hopefully, they won't be showing the mattress TSV in his presentations, unless I missed it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Food, Food, Food

[ Edited ]

I was so impressed by the presentation of the Sabatier set of two shears, I  ordered a set, and can't wait to get them! The self-sharpening feature interested me the most.😁

The cookbook food presentation was successful, because I am still thinking of ordering it. The Santa Fe eggs looked delicious.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Today's show had only three food items out of 17 items, which seems like a pretty reasonable ratio over a three-hour period...

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I was so impressed by the presentation of the Sabatier set of two shears, I  ordered a set, and can't wait to get them! The self-sharpening feature interested me the most.😁

The cookbook food presentation was successful, because I am still thinking of ordering it. The Santa Fe eggs looked delicious.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles those scissors looked nice.  I already have a pair of Kitchenaid scissors that still work great, so I didn't get them.  

Honored Contributor

I think QVC is featuring more and more food because it is all they can get in any real quantity right now. 

So many things are limited. Many others have a long wait for an advanced ship date. I really think they are having problems getting products and enough of them. The sell outs are high and the quantity low in so many things they are putting on air. I think they have a supply issue right now.

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

I have been thinking about ordering.
Are they made in France?

I have some Sabatier knives purchased years ago while traveling in France.

~Life is short. You may die tomorrow.
Eat well. Because you are what you eat.~

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell  Country of origin is listed as imported on the website. When I receive them, I will let you know of the actual product information included with the packaging.😊🤞

I looked at reviews of a few of their knives on Amazon, and they were mostly positive, so I took a chance.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@EatWell  Country of origin is listed as imported on the website. When I receive them, I will let you know of the actual product information included with the packaging.😊🤞

I looked at reviews of a few of their knives on Amazon, and they were mostly positive, so I took a chance.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell  You're welcome.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖