Honored Contributor

the Dash version of the Geoffrey Zakarian food slicer at B& B

Same machine, looks like and by using the 20%  off coupon same  price.

No processing and mail waiting time and possibly getting something different from what I ordered.

I've got the electric mandoline already like it pretty well, like to try this one out though.

don't care about the color, get what they got.

Honored Contributor

says "coupons don't apply."

Honored Contributor

We bought the  GZ one from QVC and it shipped very quickly.  I haven't tried it yet.  I didn't want it but my husband insisted.  My guess is it will sit in the cupboard like all the other gadgets he buys.

Super Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

We bought the  GZ one from QVC and it shipped very quickly.  I haven't tried it yet.  I didn't want it but my husband insisted.  My guess is it will sit in the cupboard like all the other gadgets he buys.

Omg. Same thing here! My husband wanted a Kitchen Aid mixer. I can hardly move it. It's so heavy. It's been in the basement. 😖💗

Honored Contributor

Re: Think I'll buy Thurs.

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

says "coupons don't apply."

you talking about the Geoffrey Zak one ?

I'm buying the DASH brand from  Bed and Bath at the store.

I  can either use the 20% off coupon or I got a 10  off anything more then 39.00.

Not dealing with Q any more then necessary.

@rms1954 

Honored Contributor

@Snooky60 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Omg. Same thing here! My husband wanted a Kitchen Aid mixer. I can hardly move it. It's so heavy. It's been in the basement. 😖💗

Don't you have a counter to put small electrics on ? Don't you use a mixer?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

What do you do with all the kitchen gadgets you buy?  
You must must have a very seriously large kitchen, counter space, or cabinets to store all that stuff.🤔
Are you a chef?  

~Life is short. You may die tomorrow.
Eat well. Because you are what you eat.~

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Snooky60 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SharkE  The only electronic on my kitchen counter is the Keurig. I like clear counters. Actually I probably don't have very many appliances. Just the usual ones.

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Snooky60 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Lol. I already have a Sunbeam mixer on the counter and a microwave and a toaster oven and a Keurig....  And the Kitchen Aid is huge in comparison to the Sunbeam. I'll certainly use it if DH brings it up from the basement. I love to bake!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You better buy that new cordless hand mixer I  was talking about. LOL

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Kitchen-aid-new-hand-mixer/m-p/6415378#M217603