Honored Contributor

@pieman1 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Hi Crazy.

I knew exactly what you were saying.

I'm so sorry you were reprimanded, its always the same one who has something negative to say. I too have been told what to do.

Enjoy the wine and the rest of the pie!

Have a great week ahead,

@pieman1   Reprimanded?  What a snarky something you are!  I can't even have a conversation with another poster without a nosy buttinski.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Every thread has the moderators and the board police to contend with.  But hey, everybody's gotta have a hobby!  Woman LOL

New Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

And there you have it, Crazy!

Always something to say, loves to argue and have the last word and always must be right..lol

Just ignore it as I will do.....

So sad,,,,,,,,,

Honored Contributor

Re: First Pie, Now Wine !

[ Edited ]

Agreed, she is another gem among us. You pretty much learn who to ignore here over time.

Honored Contributor

@pieman1 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

And there you have it, Crazy!

Always something to say, loves to argue and have the last word and always must be right..lol

Just ignore it as I will do.....

So sad,,,,,,,,,

@pieman1   You made an accusation so prove it.  And please do ignore my posts.  You contribution here was zero.  I never even saw you name before.  Undistinguished.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Yesterday DD brought home a whole strawberry pie, I took my son and his SO (also his ex-wife, long story) 1/2 the pie.

He just came bearing 2 bottles of my favorite wine from his SO.  She has done this before and refuses to take $ for them.  I know they are about $20 a bottle.

Darn kids, they are either trying to fatten me up (more) or get me tipsy.  LOL

@CrazyKittyLvr2   My husband is always bringing home cakes and pastries...so tempting! 

Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee   My husband loved that strawberry pie. We always got a couple during the month they had them. It is a seasonal item.

The 4th anniversry of his death is Thursday.  He died the Saturday of Memorial Day.  Has been a tough week.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   I am so sorry to hear this...try and do something really special for yourself. Sending you a hug.

I love strawberry pie...haven't had one in years. 

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   I just might need a piece of strawberry pie.......

I'm sorry it's been a tough week.  Thinking of you.  

Eat the pie and have a few sips......actually, your kids seem very kind always!  Take care.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61   Thank you.  I did have pie earlier today and tonight I had some wine.

You are right, my kids are kind, hard working, honest human beings.  And the have their Mother's smart mouth and sense of humor. lol