Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

I've had the slab toffee and that was delicious.  I've been wanting to try the bites and thought my chance had passed by so was happy to see Enstroms on David's Fri-Yay show.  The bites seem to have more chocolate on them so I'm hoping there's not too much Chocolate in ratio to the toffee.  Glad they're single wrapped 'cause Enstrom's sure is a Temptation!

@candys mine.  I vastly prefer the slabs of toffee.  Then after its finished you have all of those delicious crumbs.  That's the best part.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Enstrom's is the only food item I order from QVC.My auto-delivery tub came Friday and oh boy was I happy. I bought some in over the Christmas holiday last year and turned my coworkers onto them. I keep the tub in the fridge and eat 2-3 peices each night before bed. I need to stock up since they don't ship them in the summer. DELICIOUS!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I want to try the slab next. I can picture it crumbled over some french vanilla ice cream this summer. YUM

Respected Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Love Enstrom's Toffee.  My mother was from Grand Junction, Co. where it's made.  Grandma sent us boxes of it for Christmas every year.  Sort of a family tradition.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it on QVC.

We have Enstrom's right up the street from our business in Arvada CO. They make everything in house. We buy the toffee on a regular basis. All of our family and friends love it because we always have it for them. They have delicious coffee and ice cream also for sale in the shop.

@Kitlynn I wish I was your neighbor. I would casually show up at your business every day for some Enstrom's. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Love Enstrom's Toffee.  My mother was from Grand Junction, Co. where it's made.  Grandma sent us boxes of it for Christmas every year.  Sort of a family tradition.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it on QVC.

@Kachina624 

What a wonderful treat from Gramdma at Christmas.

You must get very excited when you receive your Enstrom’s every year.👍

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

What a wonderful treat from Gramdma at Christmas.

You must get very excited when you receive your Enstrom’s every year.👍

@EatWell   Sadly, grandma is long gone now.  We have sweet memories of her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment