Trusted Contributor

After a bit of a difficult day-- I decided to check out David's new show and was so thrilled to see Enstroms!

I think this is like the third time ordering and I am super excited to get more.

I usually get things like this delivered at my work address that way I can have a few and then give the rest to my lovely co-workers!!  It's less dangerous then having the whole lot of them at home for me to be tempted by!! 

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Love Enstrom's Toffee.  My mother was from Grand Junction, Co. where it's made.  Grandma sent us boxes of it for Christmas every year.  Sort of a family tradition.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it on QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor
I agree! They are wonderful! Our auto-delivery bucket came yesterday. We ordered them during Christmas and this was our 2nd shipment. We were a little surprised to see it come with Christmas decorations on it, but the toffee is excellent!

I also share with my co-workers during the holidays. They love them! 😌
Esteemed Contributor

Enstrom's is delicious, but I'll take Brandini instead any day; it's one of the only things I've ever purchased from HSN because it's often a much better deal there than on the company's website, even if you factor in shipping costs.

But who am I kidding? You can sign me up for just about any toffee anytime...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I lived in Grand Junction, Colorado where it's made. It was very popular to have it brought in at company parties, especially at Christmastime. So delicious. I could eat a ton of it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Enstrom's---OMG

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Love Enstrom's Toffee.  My mother was from Grand Junction, Co. where it's made.  Grandma sent us boxes of it for Christmas every year.  Sort of a family tradition.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it on QVC.

We have Enstrom's right up the street from our business in Arvada CO. They make everything in house. We buy the toffee on a regular basis. All of our family and friends love it because we always have it for them. They have delicious coffee and ice cream also for sale in the shop.

Contributor

My neighbor works at BJ's and they have Enstrom's there.  She said there was even a coupon in their circular for it.  She brought some home and it was delicious. 

Daisy

Respected Contributor

Enstroms's is one of my favorite candies ordered from QVC. I order from their website but sometimes I get better deals (quantity for the price) from the Q. Think I'll have a piece now that you have mentioned itSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Enstrom's---OMG

[ Edited ]

I’ve been ordering directly from Enstrom’s for years and am thrilled to see it on QVC.  It truly is wonderful toffee.  The texture is very breakable and not too hard.  Perfect. 

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I've had the slab toffee and that was delicious.  I've been wanting to try the bites and thought my chance had passed by so was happy to see Enstroms on David's Fri-Yay show.  The bites seem to have more chocolate on them so I'm hoping there's not too much Chocolate in ratio to the toffee.  Glad they're single wrapped 'cause Enstrom's sure is a Temptation!