Honored Contributor

SMEG Stand Mixer

562-568   is 319.00 and free shp.

Lowest price you'll see any where. REd is gone
Honored Contributor

Re: SMEG Mixers on HSN people

@SharkE 

what is SMEG?  I have never heard of this brand, then again, I only have KA stand mixer and Cuisinart small appliances.  

thank you

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  You'd make a great SMEG salesperson.  Do you know how that mixer compares with other popular models?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

just went over & looked.  Out of my price range ...I hardly use the small appliances I have!  Nice retro look thou.

In fact, I'm baking 30 dozen cut out sugar cookies and decorating for community bake sale this Friday.  This is the first time I'm using my mixer since December😉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

take that item # and go to hsn.com and watch the video.

they got few left in pink  and few other colors if I hadn't already paid 445 for mine I'd be all over it, but, red is gone.   Mint green is gone , too. I bet red was long to the gone in a few minutes.

Honored Contributor

I love mine as I've stated before in here.

SMEG mixers are Italian designed. They run quieter, smoother and very reliable quality machines.

At 319 they're the same price as Kitchen aids . I'll leave it at that , so, as not to start a flame from the KA lovers. I have a KA red mini by the way.

I like the retro look to them and I use mine on the weekend when I make

fattening stuff LOL. Just a pretty mixer

On the Everything Kitchens website a chef did a comparison study on all the top end models and his fav was the SMEG.

Hope I saved somebody who had been looking for one some money by just having to check them out and saw they were on sale. Free shp is a big thing. They're usually 459 plus tax, plus 20 for ship.

Just sayin'.......................

Respected Contributor

Way out of my price range.  I'll stick with my KA.  Never had any problems and if I did I can get it fixed locally.