Honored Contributor

tomorrow on everything I think.

Trusted Contributor

Ahhhh man....this would help me clean out some of my wish list.....

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

I sent them an email asking if it was gonna be on everything all I got was some lame answer of "hasn't been announced yet". So, I won't know what I want to order either , then. LOL

sheesh, rude........don't put it up on top of page if it's not for sure yet. Misleading........

Super Contributor

I called earlier after I saw the list to ask if that was it for ezpay. I was told oh no, almost everything is on ezpay.

We'll know at 9 tonight (my time in CA). Keeping my fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

Thank U me too

Regular Contributor

I won't be buying, it just stretches the frustration out of paying their higher prices. It not like the items are all on sale first and then go on easy pay. Now maybe that would be something. Wishful thinking, right?! LOL

Respected Contributor

Easy pay is wonderful if used with common sense and wisely, and if it something that can be afforded with no dire consequences down the road.

Unfortunately and quite sadly many people who do use easy pay can actually place them in the poor house if they are not really careful.

Unfortunately many elderly and other people have no healthy other outlets for interaction and recreation.

They may be very isolated from friends, family, neighbor, or perhaps have no one left at all.

They may also be very ill, depressed, desperate for any type of interactions, and very lonely.

In those very sad instances some people may unfortunately turn to shop at home channels and buy and speak on air, and feel as those those hosts and vendors are part of their family.

That may also turn many of these people into hoarders who shop just to shop, even if they have no room, or do not need the items.

Even a worse scenario is if they have no money to pay for the items in full, they are only adding larger credit and charge card bills with higher rates into their monthly expenses.

Many find themselves in very difficult situations and reach a point where they cannot continue to pay those quite high cc and charge card monthly minimum payments, and that can lead to disaster for them.

As their inability to pay mounts so does their shame which can lead to desperation.

If they do have families their families may have a rude awakening that this was happening.

If they don't have families to bail them out, they could find themselves out in the street and worse. This is so very sad!

Sometimes too much of a good thing unless diligence, and common sense are used, is not a good thing at all.

Valued Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Sharke said:

Thank you, Sharke for this info!! Now many Q lovers can space out their payments instead of all at once...really helps!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think you are undermining the average person and I always know what I owe. I keep track of all my bills. I do not go overboard on anything. I only buy what I need.

Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 gkelly5744 said:
On 3/10/2015 Sharke said:

Thank you, Sharke for this info!! Now many Q lovers can space out their payments instead of all at once...really helps!!

Helped me too ! LOL

your welcome