Occasional Contributor

Anyone else hoping for dinnerware that is plainer or minimal pattern??? I personally think that a plainer plate would look better on the table with the temptations serving pieces. I don't like my table to look so busy.

Esteemed Contributor

Love my Fiestaware! Beautiful and goes with anything!

Honored Contributor

I can only eat off a white plate....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

There was a line of solid dinnerware that is now retired just last year called Vintage Grace. It is really elegant and pretty. Check ebay for listings.

Respected Contributor

Have you looked at Mikasa dishes? They have several all-white patterns.

We have French Countryside by Mikasa. I bought a set 16 years ago, and I have never had a piece chip. I think it's pretty, and it mixes and matches with everything.

They also have English Countryside and Italian Countryside (both are white patterns).

You can see them on the mikasa.com website. Also, major department stores sell Mikasa.

You can buy their patterns in sets or by the place settings (or even individual pieces).

Regular Contributor

For my everyday, kids drag all over the house, knock around plates, I also just go with a simple white plate. I just bought some colorful bowls at Costco, similar to fiestaware colors.

I actually got my white plates at the dollar tree!

Occasional Contributor
On 1/13/2014 peachesncream said:

We have French Countryside by Mikasa. I bought a set 16 years ago, and I have never had a piece chip. I think it's pretty, and it mixes and matches with everything.

They also have English Countryside and Italian Countryside (both are white patterns).

You can see them on the mikasa.com website. Also, major department stores sell Mikasa.

You can buy their patterns in sets or by the place settings (or even individual pieces).

Thanks for recommending Mikasa. I ordered the swirl design in tan. I believe it will look lovely with the Temptations old world style brown.

Respected Contributor
On 1/16/2014 123justme said:
On 1/13/2014 peachesncream said:

Thanks for recommending Mikasa. I ordered the swirl design in tan. I believe it will look lovely with the Temptations old world style brown.

The swirl design is very pretty! I think you will love your new dishes. Mikasa is such good quality.

Not applicable

Yes, I too, hope they will bring a less busy dinnerware pattern, for my husband doesn't care too much for a lot of pattern. A solid design would go great with all the other beautiful temptations products.

New Contributor

I am so bummed! I had been requesting a plainer dinner plate ever since the dinner set came out.....I finally gave up and bought new dishes about a year ago. . . . and now, here they are! They are really nice. I love my Temptaions seving pieces. Use them all the time. And I love adding to them as new things come up. LOL, running out of space to put them all!!!